Low watt growing

@shroomgod thoes look like some very nice lights but as I don’t really have tools atm I just rock with the splitters but great going fam hope they work great for ur grow :blush:

2 Likes

Damn got bad news when I came back home was gone had watered the big flowering plant before I left for a day we had a hot day and my inline fan isn’t here yet so came back to a messed up plant but the baby’s are all fine can’t get around needing a inline while growing in a tent there’s two fans in there plus the fan in my room here’s some pics we show the good and the bad here

3 Likes

Here’s the baby’s doing great

7 Likes

I’m really thinking she’s not coming back from this so I’m just gonna give her the chop clean up the tent and just get it dialed in when the inline gets here and have it ready for the new baby’s when there ready

2 Likes

Ouch !!! Tough blow, but at least the babies came through ok…

Keep on keepin’ on…

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Thanks for replying. What I should of asked is, are the bulbs in your grow section 5000K-6500K (often described as cool white), or the 2000K-3200K (described as warm white), or a combination of these? Available information is generally confusing, and in some cases just outright misleading. And that’s without starting on the whole “we measure LED light differently to fillament light” scenario lol. Seeing the led grows happening is about the only trustworthy opinion IMO. Thanks for your work brother, enjoying your log!

1 Like

Oh ok got ya the daylight leds are 5000k and the cool white leds are 2700k if I remember right hope I answered ur question just got the tent cleaned up from giving the big plant the chop was sad but gotta keep moving forward

1 Like

Yeah it sucked a lot coming home to seeing that after all the work I did to get her back on track but just goes to show not everything turns out right just gotta keep on going or you won’t ever get better at it

2 Likes

To everyone out there wanting to grow if ur gonna grow using a tent even if you have fans do urself a favor and learn from my mistake and get an inline fan before you even put plants into it because being in there confined will cause it to get hot even if ur using leds witch I am so I’m not stating something I don’t know about good luck to all ur grows

5 Likes

I would turn that upper fan around so it exhausts out of the tent. Before my fan and filter I had a fan blowing in the bottom vent and a fan blowing out the top. Kept my temps manageable until i got a fan filter combo

Not sure how big your tent is but I also had a fan on the roof of tent air from the top out

2 Likes

That sucks man I was actually surprised to see a plant doing so well under a bunch of LED bulbs but on the bright side the next in line survived so happy days but…

I don’t wanna seem like the dick who has to say it but every grow guide out there anywhere says you atleast need one inline fan for an outtake of air. The fans you’re using circulate the air so they move it around so when ya get temp increases it just moves the warm air around but because you was not there probably opening and shutting that tent door the temps got built up an fucked ya day, which does suck cos she was going good, but live an learn bro :muscle:t2:

1 Like

I hear you brother.
My flowering tent is a 1mX1mX2m (3.2ftX3.2ftX7ft). I run a 600w hps in there (when i can run it). To beat heat and humidity, I need to run two inlines, one blowing fresh air in through the bottom, and another sucking it out via the hood and ducted outside the tent. And then there’s two little pedestal type fans working in there as well, to help move everything around and give me nice strong stems. My grow tent is a little 600mmX600mX1200mm (2ftX2ftX4ft) box i usually run a MV light in, which is why I’m really interested in your grow setup. You’re getting some awesome results mate with a low cost, low power, low heat setup. Grow on!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply’s and input and no I don’t think ur a dick I take all info into account I like to hear what other growers have to say and yeah having the fan at the top turned around does seem like it would of been better but now I’ll have the inline before the other plants go in there so won’t have to worry about it again but for all growers out there that’s a good way to maybe work around the inline til you get an inline and I corrected the answer you asked @Jay it’s 2700k not 3200k

3 Likes

Yeah you can grow big ass plants with led bulbs you can see that in my old grow I just never grew in a tent before so it’s new to me grower error but I own up to it and will keep moving forward :blush:

3 Likes

Pics of the plants I’m already thinking the biggest one is a boy that’s what happened last time they grow way faster then the girls do so unless I’m wrong at least one is a boy

7 Likes

I just gotta ask why you just have a small amount of soil in those pots instead of filling them up?

3 Likes

Gonna either repot them or was gonna fill them up as they got taller to cover up the stem as they grow

3 Likes

Took some pics of the lil ones there doing great atm hope they stay that way looks like they will be getting flowered at the end of the month

5 Likes

In the last pic she looks a bit hungry. Or is that the camera flash bleaching out the colour. The rest are looking good.

Hi King,
Say, do you get adventitious roots from the newly buried stem?

1 Like