Lucky dog seeds

Hedladiengarden restocking soon.

1 Like

my guerilla fumé #3 day 57

it’s GREAT!

31 Likes

Hunza valley 91 (FLASH)

22 Likes

this is my chunky and pretty guerilla fume that’s more skunk/black licorcie/caramel/og gas

and this is the guerilla fume #4 and it’s not as pretty, pine wood/lumber/foresty and amazing

26 Likes

Popped 2 Guerilla Fume seeds this year and kept the female pheno. Grew out a lot like most on here. I will say though, I ordered 2 more packs in order to pop all the seeds I’ll have of Guerilla Fume to do an open pollination for F2s in my 4x4 in order to look through this line more. I was impressed, but my pheno lacked the jar smell appeal I was looking for. I wanted some more stronger smelling stuff when the jar was opened, but I believe the answer is simply to wait for the cure in the next 3 months. Still doesn’t mean I’m not going to do more zealous F2 project.

SkunkVA wasn’t lying when he said on The Pot Cast this is the best/closest thing to the Chemdawg '91 in seed form…

13 Likes

hell yeah man its so good, how would you describe the smoke? flavor?

2 Likes

The smoke flavor translates losslessly with the smell. That chem funk and burnt rubber initial scent doesn’t last as long as the midrange notes (fuel, pine). The long range/post smoke flavor lingers (I call it the 90’s get-you-in-trouble effect). Again, chem funk and burnt rubber tire with lots pine and fuel and some dank. Also been getting endless compliments of this smoke, it’s the best “indica” they’ve smoke. We all know Guerilla Fume is more of a hybrid OG effect, but it’s just so potent that they think it’s an “indica”… Either way, I’m growing this every year from now on.

7 Likes

im glad i hear you say that, so people know im not crazy for raving so much about it, thats pretty much my smoke report of it as well, its so damn potent, dead on fuel and pine, OG like

9 Likes

Guerilla fume f2 in a 2x2

15 Likes

two of my guerilla fume keepers at day 68, going to chop at day 70

this one below is the pine forest one, not as pretty or heavy but it’s my favorite weed

35 Likes

Looks great! Are you running led or hps?

5 Likes

LEDs the spider farmer 4000

4 Likes

Wow! Looks like hps to me. I have a lot to learn with led!

3 Likes

i’m thinking since they are ol skool genetics, we usually seen those type plants under HPS, i know what you mean

4 Likes

Those Fume’ are giving me withdrawal symptoms!

Since I’m in the Lucky Dog thread…

When I visited them this past May I had picked up an eigth of Headband among other offerings. I found two beans…

Any idea what Headband SkunkVa might hold? These wouldn’t be femanized correct?

5 Likes

Skunk va posted a picture of my Catahoula nugs himself. I feel like im a musician and Jimmi Hendrix just listened to my tracks!

22 Likes

damn, those look awesome! great job!

3 Likes

dude those pictures are sick! of course. That’s a pack i’d like to pop, the catahoula, i wonder how ithe smoke compares to the fumé, it looks more frosty, less hair and denser, that’s good

2 Likes

Well deserved those nugs are drool worthy if I had the money I’d be searching for a pack :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Those pass the dank look test in my book, and obviously they do in Skunk VA’s too! Congrats!

2 Likes