Lucky dog seeds

Dog patch F2 showing a bit of Chem D varigation(turned out to be a male)
Gonna maybe keep him around to do a BX with next season

10 Likes

Hunza valley 91 ( outdoor), 3 leaf

15 Likes

here’s some guerilla fume’ couple months in jars, 5 phenos, they all have amaaaaaazing flavor and high it’s unreal, for me at least

do yall notice the weird neon/yellow/green inside the nugs? very green inside meat, i still can not pick a favorite, i kept 4 outta 5 females

22 Likes

I flipped my Guerrilla Fumes, along with a killer White Widow clone i keep and a Triangle Kush clone. Should be just one male from the Fumes so will let him pollinate early and pull him for collection.

Before trim

After trim

17 Likes

Hunza valley 91 f2’d a couple branches

20 Likes

Diesel Therapy restocked at BDSC and then sold out in less than an hour… anyone ever grow that one out?

7 Likes

Not sure which lucky dog cross this is but my boy is pumped on them

13 Likes

I can’t wait to post some pics of trimmed Catahoula (TK X chem91bx3) nugs on here, she’s drying now and it smells like kush outside my house

5 Likes

Bruh! How are these going? I’m popping those Fumes you traded me for the BBW 2.0 tmrw!!

5 Likes
3 Likes

That’s one I’d like to get but I can’t find the seeds In stock, hopefully someone on here will make a batch or maybe a feminized batch and I can get a pack then.

1 Like

Going awesome so far! Here they are right around week 3 in flower. The male is ready start dropping pollen any day now. Should make a good cross with Triangle Kush and a White Widow clone.

17 Likes

Amazing! Sounds like a glorious cross. If you need a tester hit me up. Best of luck with the remainder of the grow.

4 Likes

No problem! Ill also have some BBW2.0 x Guerrilla Fume, and others. Lol

Top right is G13 White Lavender and the other 3 around her are Big Bad Wolf 2.0. Thanks for the trade for these!

13 Likes

Nice! I just hit a couple BBW 2.0 females
BBW 2.0 x Hunza valley 91 (skelly (puck) HP x Chem 91 bx3)
BBW 2.O X Chemmy fkn sours ( Dog patch: chem d x chem 91) x sour larry bx2
Chem on chem
Hapi growing

10 Likes

Oh wow! Those sound amazing! May have to see if you are interested in some trades once i finish this run up!

4 Likes

Indeed, I bet we have a few to swap, talk in month or so
Cheers

4 Likes

I’ve grown diesel therapy.
Would have to be the best chemdog cross I’ve grown.
When I saw a email from breedersdirect about it back in stock I grabbed another pack .
Just run a half pack soon and hopefully make some seeds from it

7 Likes

Hunza valley 91 in RDWC

19 Likes

Sooooooo happy I found this page!

3 Likes