Mad Matts lazy no till organic smoke show

J.p. ain’t no slouch

3 Likes

1st day of week 8 . I usually take dosidos at 9 weeks but this round seems to be progressing faster than usual . Bent the tops, lowered the cobs closer to canopy , and dimmed the watts. Get it 5 or 10 degrees cooler for the final week seems to tastier smoke . I will shit off the blumats to dosidis soon and let it die on the vine . Then fit what I can into a vented wine fridge . Shoot for 60f 60% rh for about 2 weeks

5 Likes

Thats some serious sticky looking buds !

1 Like

I just wish crystals = potency . Jelly pie is no slouch . Dosidos has that smile buzz you can smoke all day

2 Likes

Bulking up

6 Likes

Jelly pie starting her colour change .

Don’t think the Sundance kid will be a keeper .

Got that weird airy bud structure.

But jelly pie 2 looking fierce for sitting in the front with little light

5 Likes

2 Seeds are like 10 days behind the clones

Well I tossed all my hps plants under the cob lighting . This has worked really well for me in the past . Kind of best of both worlds . Hps makes solid chunker buds and the cob lighting makes mad crystals . Here’s 2 of my most recent seed pops 2 jelly pie ladies .

the chunky monkey pheno?? This was grown shaded in the cob tent believe it or not

The other gal may get ran again . I don’t really give them a fair shot the 1st round. This gal was shaded in the hps tent . I think her blumat shut off and dried out at one point as well . This gal stinks grapey goodness with a touch of chem .not much here tho but at least ill get to try her before investing the time to veg out a monster .

You can see her top buds blew up once I got her some light

5 Likes

Tossed a pinch of jack x haze pollen and got 32 seeds from this 1 bud

2 Likes

What a mess the seed run was . Wanted to make 50-100 seeds ended up with 1000 . Mostly dosi (norcal)x blackberry breath male (stupid sturdy , vigorous, stinky and didn’t drop pollen early

1 Like

Havesting some new grew 2x deep chunk x jack. Woa these gals stink and they are absolutely explosive and reek

[20220811_004230_copy_576x1024|281x500 ! are like week 5 shots and plants are hidden damn near under canopy

2 Likes

!

Smaller stinky pheno this one caught my eye really skinny leaves plus reeks

1 Like

Chunkier more jack smell, the one with jagged leaves

2 Likes

Jack haze . I was gifted these and I desperately need some non cookies . Was hoping this would scratch my haze itch but I don’t see haze whatsoever in this

A spear i chopped off

1 Like

Someone unicorn poop f4

20220811_010213

Omg this smells so devine. Too bad it was such a slow grower it got completely shaded out . Should be a decent joint … lol

Beginners your better off culling a plant like this.growing something like this in the shade and out of the major air flow imo is asking for pests and problems

3 Likes

To be continued bed time