Mad Matts lazy no till organic smoke show

I grow trying to use the least of my time/money to get the best quality product possible .

Grow area consists of 2x 4x4 tents and a bedroom closet . In the cooler months I flower 2 4x4s using my main light a customized 8 cree cob light I got for a steal. And either a 600 or 1000w hps.

Veg lights are under powered t8s and garage led fixture. They go into a 4x4 tent during the warmest months and closet when I am flowering the 4x4.

5 20 gal pots filled with couple year old “dank Franks mix” from icmag. Basically a premium super soil.

8 Likes

I’ll dump pictures here toss up some grow/smoke reports .

here’s the old crop of death Bubba coming down . With cookies and cream flopped in the back. Switched timer to 18 on 6 off and the other buds came down over the next couple days . Thats dosidos (norcal) got some bandage to spread her out.

10 Likes

1st time trying these clips . Lmao no match for the stretch of dosidos

3 Likes

adding a reveg mom to the mix .

I like to start with an over filled canopy, lollipop before flipping and then l.i.t.f.a. until day 21.

12 Likes

Looks good I’ll be following along.

Dosi easily 3x stretcher .
Dense foliage

7 Likes

Ok stretch is done hehe

Got some work to do.

11 Likes

What strains you running ?

the seeders i use to fill in canopy

the moms trunk . I normally don’t use old moms inside but this gal was a reveg and was showing nice health solid root mass so I figured what the hell.

3 Likes

These are the plants and pot arrangements

Jelly pie was a keeper from 1 pack grape gassy nice yield and has 28% returns bho :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s the one that caught my eye ! There all looking good .Some giant fans on the jelly pie.

Dosidos flowers 1 of my favorite

9 Likes

jelly pie this gal makes anyone look pro especially later on in flower . You’ll see promise . Chunky monkey.

The new seed looks similar but no stench yet

7 Likes

this Sundance kid is the most exciting new smell in the garden by far .

For me it was a Sundance kid that got away from me . It was the most unique looking smelling tasting and a wicked buzz cultivar I ever found … I didn’t really have the room to reveg so I brought it out to my friends g.h. after i trimmed the root ball and left all the lowers on it . About a week into reveg I swear I saw growth so I told buddy to keep an eye and water it if it needed it. Following weekend I went to check on her and was gutted.

I was told his landlord came over and helped himself to the buds that were “obviously” ready .

Grrrr ,that and sitting in an overwatered pot with no foliage she died . My b.p. rises just typing about it and its been years… one of my biggest regrets in life was not putting a sign on that plant saying do not touch . Nothing even close come from the rest of the 2 packs except this above plant has a wiff of the smell that came from the one that got away

7 Likes

I bought this stuff to try this round its supposed to trigger defenses . Foliar 2 weeks before flipping and every 2 weeks . Well the plants were just rocking and it cause Uber branching in a way I didn’t like or expect. But it did seem to pack on more frost . I used it in the soil as directed and I definitely saw more frost .

Not sure if the pictures show what my eyes saw but these definitely dumped extra frost

4 Likes

9 Likes

This is why I tend not to flower moms indoors just a wack of smaller nugs . Thankfully she’s an easy trim !

6 Likes

Sunday will be 8 weeks

Jelly pie starting to bulk up

5 Likes

5 Likes

Dosidos loves tossing the frost

4 Likes