MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

I see what you did, thanks bro…

3 Likes

@MadScientist,
That was amazing… Growers Love… and SALUTE…

4 Likes

UPDATE

The seeds are in Costa Rica already, just a matter of me getting them in about a week or two when they release them, got the envelopes ready, hope i have enough.

The time is near…

11 Likes

Thats awesome @MadScientist Ahead of schedule!

Youre an awesome individual by the way!

Much Love!

6 Likes

Once you get to know me yes… LOLOLOLOLOL

11 Likes

Hey listen everyone! I believe the seeds are at my PO Box but will have to check on Monday and see. When i get the seeds we will set a deadline to submit your addy, if you haven’t already done it. So…

Start sending your addys everyone.

Also, I have joined efforts with @Pedro_Bann to get you guys some extra beans! Pedro has been kind enough to send a whole bunch of seeds to me in order to keep and distribute so everyone will get 13 seeds of:

Pedro’s Special (Regular):

Kronocaine by Whazzup x Big Hero (Dinafem Big Kush x Sannie’s Herijuana)

These seeds are coming to Costa Rica all the way from Down Under, so we have to be patient, even tho i got the fems close to me, we will wait to get these in order to do just one trip to the PO, and save some bucks.

Thanks to all for your patience and understanding.

HppHrvst

EDIT, the ones in bold, i got your addy, the rest please send it. THX.

17 Likes

They are surely not more than a week away @MadScientist, who knows.

5 Likes

Alright people. SEEDS ARE HERE. It took 19 days for them to get here from the UK.

I need your addys please, we will be awaiting for @Pedro_Bann’s beans to get to me and then i will ship this out to you guys.

Everyone will get 3 Pure Kush Fem, 3 Chemdawg Fem and 13 Pedro’s Special Reg.

HppHrvst

19 Likes

Awesome! You are the best kiddo.

2 Likes

Yeszssir! You’re the best! Thank you @MadScientist, @Pedro_Bann! You have my addy right? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

damn kronocaine sounds interesting… btw @MadScientist i think down under might be australia

3 Likes

It is in fact. Isn’t that where @Pedro_Bann is?

2 Likes

ohh ok the other seeds came from UK i get it now

2 Likes

We are all too stoned bro, it’s ok! HAHAHAHAHA!

HppHrvst

3 Likes

yah Australia. Mad i think you might have to put a cut off date waiting for the beans

2 Likes

ATTENTION EVERYONE.

I will be sending the seeds out to you guys on Wednesday April the 11th, giving time to the seeds from Pedro to arrive. But if they don’t arrive in time to send them out, i won’t be able to send them after the first shipment. What means that you’ll miss out on the seeds from Pedro.

If you guys want to receive the seeds from Pedro as well, we will need to wait until they arrive. Dunno how long. Please tell me what you guys would like.

I can only make one trip to the PO being that i need to send 31 envelopes, it’s gonna take a long time and i can only do it once. Thanks for understanding guys.

One last thing, i cannot ship some out one day and some another day, so whatever is decided goes for everyone.

9 Likes

Hi madscientist, at the start we only thought we were getting seeds of you , before we knew about Pedro’s , till later on . so I personally , would must take the ones you got. , so I can start them… Just letting you know . mechelle. Take care .

4 Likes

I’m good either way @MadScientist it would be nice to have the fems for outdoors this season but also missing out on Pedro’s beans would be unfortunate… I’m good with whatever the majority here says.

Thanks again :wave:

4 Likes

I’m a patient man, I’ll wait. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes