MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

New to the forums is the giveaway over? :stuck_out_tongue: nevermind I see it says closed now dang

5 Likes

Kool! I will be paying particular attention to the mail man! My Labradoodle Zappa always lets me know when he arrives. You are too kind my friend. I’m not worthy. You will see them on oleskool’s grow show on OG. One Love…:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I was just informed via PM that @CannaJake got his seeds! This week is gonna be good for all the rest of you.

6 Likes

@MadScientist when you gonna host a 2nd giveaway I defiantly in.

3 Likes

Well blow my dress up! I got the seeds from my brother @MadScientist. I am deeply appreciative and not worthy. Can you decode them for me please?i got…C, Generals Daughter, P, and K
Again thank you @MadScientist and @Pedro_Bann!
:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

C = Chemdawg Fem
K = Pure Kush Fem
P = Herijuana x Kronocaine
GeDa = General’s Daughter

Happy Growing!

4 Likes

See them soon on the next episode of oleskool’s shitkicker grow show. One Love Brothers…:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

edit/update: nada @Jul16-12pm(GMT-07). maintain the struggle. :fist:

Allright. Now I’ll stop dosing myself with postal-LITFA and venture out into public.

:yin_yang:

:evergreen_tree: 'damn publics…

6 Likes
6 Likes

Happy days indeed! I am grateful to you and will treat them right my friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

FATHER is that you??? It is!!! STOP DRINKING MY DAMN BEER

2 Likes

I’ve grown sannies heriijuana too @Pedro_Bann and it’s good ( i found it NOT too potent), hopefully yours was a good bit better… I’m looking forward to running some of these when i can fit some in mate, cheers again Pedro…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Just in case you are not following the cup contest, here are the beans you gotten from me in action…

We got 4 Pure Kush at the far end of the tent, and 4 Chemdawg in the front…

Cheers people!

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

i popped 2 a couple days ago … of the Pure Kush

1 Like

I’m trying to germinate your seeds @MadScientist the beans I got from you khronocaine x popped 1 from the whole Pack you sent.

The soil I’m using is too dry bro stuff is bone dry.1 seedling the rest nothing.

Did you guys germinate this with a high success rate the bean pack from @pedro_bann

4 Likes

I doubt very much that the beans do not germinate like you say. I believe @Pedro_Bann mentioned he ran them before somewhere on the thread for the giveaway. Weird tho.

I do know that seedlings need warmth and high humidity when popping so, it have something to do with that!?

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

Huh I dunno bro :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Fuck I got ripped off on a 1k seed pack deal look what they did lol :joy:

99cent for 100 is too good to be true

4 Likes

what am I lookin at here? lol

5 Likes

Anything BUT marijuana seeds. And specially not SWT4 S1s!

So sorry man! I know you were counting on these seeds to make your giveaway! @shroomgod

3 Likes