MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

That sucks,I did not know that. Customs too tough? They did make a show on it, but i never watched ,any of them so just a guess.

1 Like

yeh I am sure that he stopped shipping here because customs stopped too many packages.

I think his prices are very reasonable compared to most.

3 Likes

Wow,Wow, wow, beautiful

1 Like

I can’t count that high, this is a projected estimate only. *Individual results may vary

re-count re-count re-count… my eyes are going blurry just thinking of bean counting.

6 Likes

What are the beans pedro? Could you tell us about them a bit?

3 Likes

I will fight the force of gravity and my diminished brain to see if I can recall.

umm, the seeds are:

Whazzup’s Kronocaine (because I got a male from the 2 seeds that made it through the shipping process(gifted from Hillcrest at OpenGrow)) crossed with my favourite plant of the cross of Dinafem Big Kush (for weight) and Sannies Herijuana (for the sit you on your arse)

Let’s see if I can find A pic.

Happy days.

16 Likes

Good lick. Doll Mechelle xx​:+1::seedling::blush:

2 Likes

mixed up thread, oh my. now i’m confused about the beans in the mail… chemdawg & purekush fems or the Kronocainex(DinafemBigKushxHerijuana) ?

either way i’m stoked. (yes, california.)

dude.

:evergreen_tree: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am cleaning it up…

After reviewing the thread, we deviated a little bit, but if we stay on course, it’s like nothing happened. Cool!

8 Likes

all of the above i believe. Chemdawg and purekush are from Mad, Kronocainex are from Pedro. Mad is mailing them out.

6 Likes

Just finished packing all of the baggies for @Pedro_Bann’s seeds.

Still need to do the Pure Kush and Chem Dawg.

HppHrvst

16 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Sweet Jesus! Ya just hit the last lottery!

4 Likes

That is a beautiful sight :tada:

4 Likes

@MadScientist & @Pedro_Bann, can you give out any details about the strain Pedro’s beans grow?

3 Likes
6 Likes

You beat me to it @MadScientist thanks mate. @ post # 266 there’s a pic @Cobra50

3 Likes

@MadScientist & @Pedro_Bann : Sweet!!! Is that just one plant? There seems to be an excellent depth of penetration to his lighting. Those are some really bud filled branches. :open_mouth::heart_eyes::yum:

Are these regular beans?

3 Likes

they are regular seeds, the colas you see are mostly separate plants, I flower them straight from seed. that was under a 600w LED COB setup.

5 Likes

@Pedro_Bann & @MadScientist, thank you for those seeds! It sounds like they will be one of my favorites. :thumbsup: :grinning:

2 Likes