MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Sure, but whos to say it wasn’t already ripped open so they could see into it? No warrant needed then.

I also got my beans yesterday, or was it the day before that?! Thanks a million Mad and Pedro. Much love!

3 Likes

@MadScientist I received my copy of Pirates of the Caribbean today all the way from Costa Rica to Australia. The package did not need to be signed for.

Thank you very much … they made it in time ( within hours ) of me planting seeds for the next grow so now I will rearrange the lineup accordingly :slight_smile:

Just wondering what the KK pack is mate?

5 Likes

I got my card to sign today :mailbox_with_mail: but am leaving in the am for a couple days and they will be out for signing again tomorrow. I will be hitting the post office Thursday am.

3 Likes

You were the first one to write your name on the list for the giveaway, i offered you something extra for that!

Kandy Kush!

5 Likes

Hey thanks a bunch Mad, could you tell me who the breeder is and if they are feminised? I am just now organising what is going to be in my next grow it will be my first flower only production run for a while thats why im looking to grow a majority of fems this time around.

1 Like

I bought them on a store online when i first started to buy seeds, cannot remember who they are from, but here is a picture of what you should get…

They are regulars… I believe they said to me they were made with the Candy Kush from Reserva Privada, F2’s!

6 Likes

Awesome, I don’t think I will put her in the cab for this run but there will be some Pure Kush in there :slight_smile:
:white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I know you will like it, i am currently running four of those seeds, and they will all sprout and become plants like mine or better! Given your level of expertise as opposed to mine!

They are your seeds, and you can sell them, trade them, plant them, or feed them to birds. They are yours.

Thanks man!

6 Likes

They are being planted and fed to animals right at this minute.

There are a few tags to write out this time around, 9 strains might get a little messy in my 2x4.

5 Likes

Alright man!

Birds gonna be happy then… Singing all day!

3 Likes

Oh wow how could I forget, How rude of me lol thanks @Pedro_Bann for the seeds can’t wait to pop some of em in the dirt

3 Likes

Hahahaha! You Sir @cannabissequoia, are a true Wordsmith! Excellent. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Much respect @Pedro_Bann! 9 strains in a tent. Now that’s oleskool style! One love bro…:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to oleskool’s world my brother @Jellypowered. Never stop speaking your mind bro. Be yourself. That’s exactly why I have so much respect for you. Preach Brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Anyone on the US West coast get their “greetings from paradise” card yet?

:innocent:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

The made up here to the Mitten on the 9th. I got to pick them up today. :postbox:

TY, your awesome.

9 Likes

@MadScientist, I got an envelope I sent to @Scissor-Hanz returned to me today. The reason was I didn’t use a full legal name to ship to. Unless incoming mail has different requirements than outgoing mail, I expect it will never get here since, I believe, I had you send it to my son’s cats, no last name.

I’ll have to chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Thanks very much for trying. :thumbsup:

Cheers buddy,
C50

4 Likes

Maybe Snoopy will snatch it from them and bring it to you! Or Woodstock will bring it flying man!

HAHAHAHAHA

Edit, I am sure if i was sending a mini piano and/or a Beethoven bust, it would have gotten there!

4 Likes

That’s funny, @MadScientist, I think the exact same thing. :smiley:

@Scissor-Hanz just told me that he recently sent something to California and addressee it to “Mr. John” and it got there, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. But cautiously, because I’m old enough to know better than to trust the USPS.

Here’s hoping it still makes it. I know I’m re-sending to our Canadian friend and I’ll be smarter this time. The last time, I had no idea I had to fill out a Customs form for out of country mail. I should only need to be for out of continent mail. Canada is part of North America, it should be treated that way. Just my opinion.

Have a great one,
C50

5 Likes

They got their own intelligence dept to go by and all. Like HS but in Can. I should have put a last name there for heaven´s sake you know. The return address goes nowhere… Unfortunately.

But if you give me a name i will re-send it to you, for your troubles and because you´re doing good by my friend @Scissor-Hanz. I got one envelope left and well… You deserve them bro!

Send me a real name where the package will go to please.

No Charlie Brown´s friends this time… HAHAHAHA

Sci :robot:

4 Likes