MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

I was going to turn it down because that is something we all know can happen with any bean mail. However, as long as you have one left, I’ll message you. A real name this time. Lol.

4 Likes

@Cobra50 you got any beans left to giveaway ?

2 Likes

Hey @MadScientist, I’ve always thought a government Intelligence department to be an oxymoron. :wink:

I thought about doing that when I sent to our Canadian brother. I am so glad I didn’t, it allowed me to find out it didn’t go through.

I wasn’t telling you about the almost certainty that it will never get here to get you to send any others. You are not a seed dealer. I do appreciate the offer.

I’ve been learning how to reverse a female plant specifically because of the feminized seeds I’ve gotten already and those you are sending. My testing on a Sweet Tooth #4 looks successful. I just didn’t happen to get a male in this group of regular seeds, so it was a good time to try STS.

May your garden and your mood always be sunny. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey, @shroomgod. I’ll be doing an official giveaway after harvest, they are probably about a week away, but I’ve sampled branches that had seeds. I’ll be happy to send out what I have now. Send me a message with recipient info.

6 Likes

“…eeeyeesssshh Mister Burt Raynolds and Mister Dolly Paarton…”

:laughing: :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree: still smokin’

1 Like

A brother sent me some beans here in Texas the other day. The return address was for Rick Perry! Excellent!

4 Likes

got some good ol’ costa rica health ova’here thank you bro… even if the munster had to paw-sign for it lol

8 Likes

If you don’t see the envelope tampered with, they don’t know what is in it!

5 Likes

just razzing ya’ a li’ bit was all good i just missed yesterday and they had to redeliver lol thanks again bro BTW your pack skills lol its now in at least 40 pieces

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Sorry @oleskool830, this thread is only for the beans @Pedro_Bann and I distributed, I apologize bro.

2 Likes

Don’t be sorry. I understand. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Have you gotten yours yet man?

1 Like

Oh shit! Did I commit another violation of some weed etiquette again? I don’t even know what that is in response to. No apologies necessary. Hahahaha! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yeah bro, we are all too stoned… HAHAHAHAHA

So, have you gotten your seeds i sent yet bro?

3 Likes

Hey my brother @MadScientist. I got the LAC from MSNL. I remember you saying that something was coming this way but with yours and Pedro’s massive give away, I figured it would be after all of that was settled. But, no I have not received anything from the mad scientist of Costs Rica. No worries bro. I’m in Texas so anything from there to here will likely take a while. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I sent you the giveaway material plus the general’s daughter’s from Mr. B.

5 Likes

New to the forums is the giveaway over? :stuck_out_tongue: nevermind I see it says closed now dang

5 Likes

Kool! I will be paying particular attention to the mail man! My Labradoodle Zappa always lets me know when he arrives. You are too kind my friend. I’m not worthy. You will see them on oleskool’s grow show on OG. One Love…:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I was just informed via PM that @CannaJake got his seeds! This week is gonna be good for all the rest of you.

6 Likes