MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

moving right along here

13 Likes

What did you knock it up with?

3 Likes

This is Super Lemon Haze And I used @50State Orange Goji stud, here he is split into 2 cups

17 Likes

Waaaaaait a minute. That means there will be a lemon haze orange goji cross around here as well the goji x ammo haze? See now that could be a really nice cross when I grew goji OG it smelt so strawberry like it was crazy so the idea behind jets cross was good but if it’s good SLH that could be some straight fire you’ve got brewing

6 Likes

This is a clone I took off the SLH I got going in my partner’s place. You can see it in my perpetual journal. Nice stacking colas, strong smell without any rub and great trich production, even this prego one has decent trich’s already, if you zoom in

6 Likes

Glad your okay man.

Your girl looked hardy enough to last that hic up, no?

@Baltimore I feel it’s a great way to get an understanding of different strains rooting style. I never realized it varies so much from strain to strain. The root mass is almost as unique as the phenom.

6 Likes

Exactly. Some plants dont like as much water. It’s taught me to allow for the pot to dry properly before watering. The Marauders dont like wet feet for instance. Im learning so much. Have a good one bud.

4 Likes

A ghost train haze #1×gogi would be nice too I’m thinking.

3 Likes

Buds are staring to form! This is the largest plant I’ve ever had In 16oz of soil. Still worried about going rootbound.

29 Likes

Shes friggin beautiful though. Cant wait to see how it turns out.

3 Likes

Still going here.:call_me_hand:

Always get rust and wild ph swings with the MG dirt. Im glad the last of its gone. It falls flat in flower then im chasing deficiencies making it worse. Battling FG again. Bastards. Not battling but for every one. Well yall know. Spray while im in veg. :face_with_thermometer:

I havent been feeling well lately. I appologize for my lack of checking and talking with everyone. My bones just hurt. Everything is moving with the plants im just not. Im around I just wont be posting as much. Yall be safe. :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

You gotta set up a drip system or something for that beast

1 Like

Or a fire hose setup, that thing is nucking futs.

3 Likes

Great looking clone in a cup how do you manage it not to fall over all the time ? You have a special stand for it?

4 Likes

soil

6 Likes

Thats a whopper you got there. Masters of the solo. You gonna need to hook it straight to the bottle. The roots ended up getting so bound it took forever for water to work down.

I think a drip like was said or a flood table for constant watering. Im using solos to make small batches of seeds from a couple strains. Super healthy. :+1:

2 Likes

Top feed drip would be fed through a hose.

2 Likes

Lovely structure bro. She hasn’t let the cup dampen her sprits. Are you allowed to trim the rootball? Maybe you could do that but never did it while still in flower, only to re-veg a plant. It might shut her down for a while. Maybe it’ll slow down on producing roots now that it’s going into flower. It’s gonna be fun to see her finish. Maybe you could lock it down in a Christmas tree holder. ha peace

3 Likes

At the end of the challenge it must be the original root ball might I add. That what make this challenging…

3 Likes

@gman and @Tinytuttle what do you think of my stand?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

25 Likes