MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

Love it man! … I was wondering If something like one of those elevated dog food eating stations , looks like ya got it covered! Veg for another 2 months and you’ll have a cannabis Xmas tree complete with lights and tinsel!

6 Likes

Ha haaa, perfect! take it to the moon, now, Alice!

That thing is gonna be sick once it fills up with buds.

5 Likes

Update of my entry… she’s still growing nicely. I put the baggie around the base to hold a little excess water so I don’t have to water quite as often. Seem to be working, I’m careful to not add too much, don’t want root rot.

17 Likes

That’s a pretty beefy lady you have there

4 Likes

Not nearly as big but here she is

17 Likes

Damn dude. It looks like spaghetti noodles in there. Its a christmas tree. Lol. Decorate it with lights and stuff when ita done. Thatd be cool. Awesome job.

4 Likes

Dude, your’s is as big as Mongos. Nice work. Looks like it’ll have lots of bud sites

I think @ModicumGenes isn’t far behind.

5 Likes

Tomorrow at two weeks of flower I will try to get a picture of mine up here.

3 Likes

Well here she is. A bit of yellow from the nutrient lockout from the low PH.

9 Likes

Sunshine daydream is getting frosty and top heavy!

25 Likes

Buds are starting to fatten up!

24 Likes

OMG that pic makes me want to pop some of those seeds right now!!

4 Likes

@Hashtree is cheating, he is using unknown genetics from @GrowHard :joy::joy: I smell collusion :rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

I second the motion because no one said that wonder beans are allowed lol. We also should ban the use of them giant beanstalk seeds he is using hahaha

8 Likes

Exactly!! Clearly Growhard has given him a 15x defending world Champion 16oz clone contest bean…:rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Not my fault, you guys keep making these kick ass beans!

15 Likes

Overgrow the world!!! :punch:

5 Likes

I think the sunshine daydream was a bodhi f2 courtesy of @Sebring. But my unknown mother from @GrowHard is looking really tasty in a solo cup too, but not a clone or in the contest. I love to show it off though so here’s a pic

29 Likes

@Hashtree
Wow! :open_mouth: That’s amazing!

5 Likes

Oh lol my jokes make no sense then hashtree hahahaha I thought your growhard cross was in the comp :joy::joy: please everyone ignore the last sequence of conversation And all accusation that growhard and hashtree had colluded during the comp :rofl::joy::joy:

12 Likes