Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

I don’t know if I mentioned it yet but I bowed out a long time thin seedling ago

4 Likes

Is an overdose of LITFA considered over-loving your plant or neglecting it? :thinking: A question for the philosophers.

I wonder if she got any pollen:

I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’m not winning any awards with these plants, and will just have to console myself with some seeds to go pheno hunting with.

10 Likes

Here’s an update for this week

Blkberry breath. Had to dig it out for a pic

11 Likes

Is it the one in the back? I can see a cup through your awesome jungle. If it’s in front then a big high five…

2 Likes

I hear tell that is a fast flowering strain. I had a few grows similar to yours flowering so fast. I did the same as you and ran 24 hour straight light till flip.ended up with fat buds. Of course they weren’t in cups.

1 Like

Purt near everything in there is in cups, and it’s the one with the most young flowers.
And your a hundred percent rite…I had two planted, and had to extract one with extreme prejudice. It was a very fast boy, was bout to bust open at around 5 weeks. It’s a ways up in this thread.
Check out my thread it’s a lot of cups
(Chronicles of a madman, over a dozen strains)

2 Likes

Not sure how sexy she is but here she is! :hushed:

11 Likes

My girl turned 18 today…inches across. Even after a little trim. Oh she’ll be a late bloomer.

11 Likes

I’m out. I need to flip my flower tent to veg for a few weeks while I get some transplants started. (This is the downside of running an indoor raised bed.) My original plan was to put my veg tent on a flower schedule while I restart my flower tent. However, I have some clones I want to keep, so I can’t do that. Bad planning on my part.

4 Likes

All plants lives matter… Hope your back for the next one.

6 Likes

Taking a poll. How long do you think I have before this plant shreds the McDonald’s cup?

2 Likes

I think she walks the aisle for swimsuit competition. I’ll make it.

9 Likes

Coming up hard on the outside…

13 Likes

If I take off my readers and look at your plant it reminds me of Slimer from the Ghostbusters… Dam Im funny… Looking good G8ter

3 Likes

Life is good when hydro is dialed in,All I do is trim and add love.

2 Likes

Trim trim trim trim. Repeat.

9 Likes

Took me a bit, but here’s the newest pics.

A top down photo of the one in the second photo. It’s went nuts since I flopped the top. Went n spread herself out wide.

15 Likes

Big thumbs up.

2 Likes

These are great!!

Can’t wait to check on the entry. FYI everyone. Just found out that this is Forbidden Fruit and can take between 8-10 weeks to mature. ARG…DOAF…ERR…Still should make for interesting come judgement day.

5 Likes