@MadScientist's Lab šŸ”§šŸ”Øāš›ā˜£ā˜¢

More beans on the way to CR! Look at the prices, ridiculously low.

So i am back in the seed buying game and with a vengeance!

SolSeeds.com have an incredible sale and it ends in 3 days!

4 Likes

:laughing: LMAO ā€œWhooptyfuckindooā€ is the strain-name of the year! :trophy:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I know right, HAHAHAHAHA! Expensive one tooā€¦

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your latest project?

2 Likes

Iā€™m just keeping thread on track @MadScientist

No disrespect in moving the posts

2 Likes

I was gonna put them in the Shark Tank, but didnā€™t wanna interfere in MOD responsability, since you are all doing a great job at it.

Thanks actually my man!

Will soon start with the fungi.

2 Likes

You need toā€¦ Iā€™m gonna pick some birdseed up this week and do some myself

2 Likes

Check it out my peeps!

This were gifts from sponsors of ā€œLa Copaā€ second edition coming up. Our humble cannabis cup.

Getting bigger this year, lots of international participation this time.

• Miss Bud

2 packs of Moon Rocks chocolates, a Pack of Lollipops, Jelly Worms and a special baked pastry.

• Wavy Shop

Two distillate carts of Wedding Cake @ 89.75% THCaā€¦ Itā€™s for real.

• Costa Rica Alchemy

For my beloved wife and her insomnia, two bottles of medicine CBD rich oil. Already working!

Thanks OG, you made it all possible.

Sci :robot:

13 Likes

Holy $#!+
Thatā€™s a ton of great stuff!

3 Likes

Hey man. Better humble & honest than the corporate douches & salivating bureaucrats BS going on in el Norte :us:. :wink:

2 Likes

I hear ya!

But i fear it might not be long before they come over trying to stomp on usā€¦ Unfortunately it happens everywhere.

Right after regulation, the sleeping giants will be awaken!

1 Like

2L Short Path Distillation Kit

This is gonna be mine in a few monthsā€¦ Produce my own distillates for carts and suchā€¦

Itā€™s missing the cold trap tower in the pic.

8 Likes

:confused: :laughing: so WTF does it do?

I get the end productā€¦but what happens in between weed and cartridge? :blush:

:evergreen_tree: tweaker stuff :alembic: :wink:

1 Like
6 Likes

Hello gang.

So i wanted everyone to learn how to do passively hydro systems down here, but i thought i was helping and people are just not ready. Mos Def.

A few people who donā€™t show themselves and live in the shadows grow actively hydro and get excellent results, other than the weed was cut early and not cured, so having said that; my next issue.

I wanna teach people how to grow on soil, but not like they do it here, as if we were in the 80ā€™sā€¦ Damn!

So here it isā€¦ @MomOnTheRun, your opinion would be highly appreciated on this, since to me you are an inspiration and my aim is to one day run a parallel grow, your way.

I will be charging $100 for a whole day from 9am to 4pm, lunch included, as well as a textbook with all the info, certificate of participation and 420 sesh at the end of the day!

Gonna be held at a restaurant with a little forest and a lagoon with Koi in it. A playground and 300 steps to get to the river!

I want people to stop living in the decade of decadence down here, so whatcha all think gang?

10 Likes

Iā€™ll help where I can though I focus on only the essentials in my soilā€¦I can pm you my tried and true low cost method if you want. Iā€™ll eventually reveal it though not until the grow with Oni is done/close to done :wink:

Wow! That is cheapā€¦I donā€™t know what your local prices are or what the feeā€™s are for seminars down in the states though here its 180.00 to show up + whatever you spend on food + 30.00 per book + 100.00 handlers card with test + $350.00 yearly for a medical card though we are a rec only stateā€¦needless to say I have only attended 1 in the last 4 yrs

6 Likes

:thought_balloon:

How varied is your ā€œclassā€? i.e. are they all different levels of understanding or what?

For many the first leap may be understanding that the ā€œright wayā€ is somewhere between that ā€œancestral, throw shit on the groundā€, '80s primitive farming and the high tech stuff they havenā€™t even seenā€¦ that science of the new has revealed that the old is good, even better(iā€™m referring to organics!)ā€¦

The Teaming With Microbes Tour is a good basis for a primer but you should ask Mr. Lowenfels , imo ;). Iā€™ve got faith heā€™ll allow you to paraphrase & may even have advice for you.

As far as hydro & equipment & tech. I canā€™t really sayā€¦ but natural examples & metaphors do wonders at breaking mental barriers. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: mental-berry sounds like an awesome strain!

4 Likes

Nice to meet you guys. Some people already saw me, but to the new members, here I am.

5 Likes

Hi, MadScientist. :wave:

3 Likes

Now that youā€™ve been elected Presidente of Venezuela, what are your overgrow plans? :laughing: :joy:

5 Likes