@MadScientist's Lab šŸ”§šŸ”Øāš›ā˜£ā˜¢

HAHAAHAHA

You guys are killing me man!

Sci :robot:

3 Likes

Hello peeps.

Say hey to the logo for my new seed co.

Will be selling to the US, Canada & Europe.

Not Costa Rica yet.

9 Likes

Love it man, let me know when youā€™re ready to ship. Iā€™d gladly be your first order. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I dunno that i was gonna sell thru OG u knowā€¦ Have to talk to LJ before doing soā€¦

Cool.

Yo guys check out my self-gift for 420ā€¦

I know most of you donā€™t like the fancy packaging, or consider it a waste of money, but the real deal comes insideā€¦

I love Mean Geneā€™s work. Been watching it as of lateā€¦

8 Likes

The packaging is nice though for me, its more having to jump through all the hoops then find out there is a huge price tag attachedā€¦almost feel itā€™ll be like repackaging off brand items and charge double the name brand price because its super exclusive

4 Likes

How about this for a small setup to make shatter!

2 Likes

Whatever happened to smoking buds from a coke can or bong or doobie or pipe or even a hot knife, all which cost around two thousand dollars less to set up.
I feel that cannabis culture is getting much less sustainable with fancy smoking devices and packaging which is very expensive to both wallets and the environment.
*Im not really that concerned, i just started writing and thatā€™s what came out.

Happy Days.

6 Likes

I hear ya, thanks for the input man.

And in regards to the apparatus shown, have you anything to add?

Thanks all the wayā€¦

I have a guy growing ā€œStrayaā€ and heā€™s gonna make us proud, indoor and the whole nine yardsā€¦

2 Likes

Na, I really dont know much about these processes or the end result.
Thats cool about the Straya stuff, did the outdoor guerilla crop come out ok?

2 Likes

Nah man, they let it rot and it had pests and it was a nightmareā€¦

I tho i explained them, but they were probably thinking of someone else or something else during the crash courseā€¦

I gave them everything, neem, garlic and pepper, FPJ & PFJ along with LAB, but noā€¦

I almost cry manā€¦ I vegged them and gave them the plants to watch forā€¦ they had one job man!

5 Likes

It can be difficult, not everyone has a green thumb and even less people want to put in the work required.

5 Likes

:laughing: That invoice is missing an ā€œempty coke-canā€. :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

This is my Cherry Pine from the S1s I madeā€¦

For your enjoyment.

15 Likes

Just had a chance to go through this thread, youā€™re doing great things! Seeing all your toys and genetics is amazing! Hopefully someday Iā€™ll be able to do half the amazing work you do.

2 Likes

WOOHOO!

8 Likes

:iphone:

Radar dectector! :joy:

:cop: Sir do you know how high you are?
:upside_down: [unintelligible]

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Nice little recycler, can Inget a side shot of it? :+1::seedling:

1 Like

It works like a wonder. Today im cleaning it.

Purple Blaster from Price Smartā€¦ LOL

9 Likes

5 Likes