Its Panaeolus cinctulus

5 Likes

Or possibly Panaeolus foenisecii
They both can look very similar
Check by printing a cap on a piece of white paper overnight

P.cinctulus will leave a jet black spore print
P.foenisecii will be brown/black

6 Likes

I have did one a couple years ago for a friend who became a mycologist. I sent him the photo and he confirmed it from the small spore print. I remember it was Jet black. Mushrooms are cool. Been years since I ate some magic ones. Happy hunting everyone!

4 Likes

Out front of my daughters school, kind of hard to pick during school drop off and pick up

Higher learning :joy:

Couple little guys from today

Still waiting for the cubensis to show up :male_detective:‍♂

Never know what you’ll find, kind of disturbing

11 Likes

Good little forage today, unfortunately a day late with a lot of the spores already being dropped so kind of beaten up but these are some of the biggest Pan Cyan if ever seen. It should be a good week ahead :raised_hands:t4:

Dinner is served

17 Likes

Normally my finds are in the psychedelic category but yesterday I got back to my hunting and gathering ancestral roots :joy: and found a feed for the family with a fruiting tree of wild oyster mushrooms. Also found some beautiful Reishi to make a tincture, super medicine.

As always I found a few bluey’s, so managed to find fungi to benefit the mind, stomach and body. I got another harvest off the “oyster tree” today, pretty farken cool

Reishi

Meanwhile in South Australia…

18 Likes

So apparently we have a Magic Mushroom purveyor downtown now to go with all the pot stores. Kids have it so easy these days… :grin:

8 Likes

haha…tell me your in BC without telling me your in BC… :rofl:

1 Like

I’m actually in Ontario

3 Likes

No way! I thought for sure that would be in Victoria or Vernon BC! I guess it really is getting mainstream these days. I say good! Mushrooms for everyone! :smile:

5 Likes

Awesome pics mate! feel like I’m in fern gully! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Meanwhile in Ontario…

Home delivered to my mates door

12 Likes

So cool to see. Been ~15 years since I’ve taken any but Pan Cyans sure were potent and preferred them over cubes. What sort of fresh / dry dose are you taking with those?

5 Likes

Its crazy right! what a time to be alive! :grinning: :star_struck: :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I have been getting that strain. Not bad.

2 Likes

Hey fatty! He had some pretty good capsules too.
I like them better. lol
Mushrooms get caught up in your teeth. I just happen to be on when you gave me a like.
The ones I had the other day were strong.

1 Like

Día del Hongos

Wet season took a pause, but it’s coming back now. According to the locals El Niño is meant to bring the rains late… hopefully that doesn’t equal flooding like years past, it was also la canicular July 15th to aug 15th so looks like it could stay wet from here on. I’ve always been curious how mycelium networks exist during weeks of dry periods, do they lay dormant or completely die off allowing new fungal hyphae to start fresh :thinking:

Today I found my first round of Cubensis which although not as strong as the Pan Cyan it’s my favourite to pick mostly due to being extra hardy and weighing quite a lot. The Blue Meanies dry down to nothing where as the Cubes due to their thick stems stay pretty solid.

Wild story, believe it or not. My friend a few miles away has been finding Cubensis but I’ve had no luck but today conditions seemed different and I said out loud “this is cube territory” and literally at my feet there stood a beautiful specimen. I couldn’t believe it so I sent a voice message to my wife and as soon as I said the word Cubensis again I stumbled across a couple more stompers. Synced Gaia vibrations or just coincidence… who knows! :alien:

Few Bluey’s around too

Scored on the Reishi too, I’m gonna have tincture for years :raised_hands:t4:

My friends finds

14 Likes

Nice closed caps. Dehydrator is the best thing for shrooms. I would put them on metal tin when I was a kid.

1 Like

i hope,you didn´t pick the same shrooms,as this cow did :wink:

4 Likes

Are the reishi tinctures difficult to make? We have a ton of ganoderma that grows around here…

1 Like