3 Likes

@royal #37 30$

2 Likes

Lot #20 $30 @Heliosphear :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Bidding table up-to-date!

One more day to go!

Just to recap:

• Auction will end on 2023-03-10T21:59:59Z. Last accepted bid needs to be placed in the last second of an hour or earlier.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)
8 Likes

12 $30 @Smoklahoma

3 Likes

lot #13 @Cranio $100

I love lucky number 13 and it’s going to a good cause so here’s to hoping it sticks! I’ve done a personal seedstock run with autoregs and would like to do the same with this dank sounding cross. OGTW!

6 Likes

Lot #40 $15 @Slammedsonoma420

1 Like

I’ll let a moderator or @LemonadeJoe go through the steps here but welcome to the Community @ChefDGreen

2 Likes

Thanks! After just a brief look around I can say this place looks amazing! I can’t wait to see where I can contribute!

Forgive me if overlooked something I needed to do prior to bidding

3 Likes

Welcome to OG.

I don’t know if there is a minimum account age or membership level to participate in auctions or giveaways here, but the biggest issue I see is that you bid $15 on an item that already has a $100 bid.

As @DrGonzo13 said, I’m sure the mods will chime in

2 Likes

Im not sure how I got mixed up? I coulda swore I saw $10. My apologies!

5 Likes

#6 $45 @Greenup :grin:

2 Likes

#34 $30 @Piter

2 Likes

Not a big deal @ChefDGreen I believe your bid will just be ignored but it is really nice that so soon after joining you wish to support the site.

2 Likes

Happy to support the site, I do like what I see! Also I’m about 10 days away from chopping a Bodhi silver sunshine and it looks incredible. A goji pack is probably going to be some serious genetics

3 Likes

Attention All March 2023 auction bidders

Today is the last day to get your bids in on these great genetics!

I want to make things more enticing and exciting for everyone bidding. For lots #1 - #12 if the final bid price reaches $100 or higher I will add one (1) five pack of Cap Junky S1 Fem photo seeds. So for example if lot #5 reaches $105 the winner will receive a 10 pack of Golden Tiger and a bonus 5pk of Cap Junky S1 fem seeds.

15 Likes

Bidding table updated!

Thanks, @logangrowgan2020, that’s very generous!

Very cool!

5 Likes

Only 24 hours left!

• Auction will end on 2023-03-10T21:59:59Z. Last accepted bid needs to be placed in the last second of an hour or earlier.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)
11 Likes