Mars Hydro giveaway time: Come and Win New TS2000 or SP250

Congratulations @trevorlahey bro.

5 Likes

Congrats @TrevorLahey

4 Likes

Nice one @TrevorLahey ! Congratulations. Looking forward to your fair and honest testing and review of this light.

2 Likes

Congrats @TrevorLahey! Your killing it this week with these contests!

4 Likes

Wooooooohooo!!

Thanks @Zoey that is excellent news!!

16 Likes

Well done @TrevorLahey!!!

3 Likes

Thank you, guys !! For some reason, it doesn’t show a video when i post a FB video url. I will try upload it to my YTB account, to let you know how I select the winner~~~

2 Likes

Thanks @Zoey Message sent. Looks like we are going to get that comparison grow after all folks!!

14 Likes

Congrats @TrevorLahey

3 Likes

And get master photos Congratulations

4 Likes

What other lighting system are you going to do the comparison with?

2 Likes

I currently run a 300w Bridgelux eb gen 2 rig in a 2x4 tent. I’m figuring out logistics and timelines now to see how I’m going to separate everything out, either into 2 tents or 3, and will update my journal with a game plan once everything is sorted out. I gotta say, pretty exciting news for me as I’ve been trying to expand my grow over the last couple months but with Christmas coming up and some recent financial issues I had to put things on hold until at least after the new year. But this changes everything.

15 Likes

Congratulations my friend

4 Likes

Hey, brothers

1 Like

Only purchased this cause one tent was getting out of hand and needed to free up space asap. I would have lost a few plants if I didn’t get something within 24hrs.

I am going the diy route sometime next year, and have already priced it out. Big savings for sure.

4 Likes

Congrats to @TrevorLahey this light shall produce hash coins

3 Likes

Hey @TrevorLahey The prize is shipped out~~

5 Likes

Thanks @Zoey I got your message with tracking info and I can see it’s on the way. Excited to try this light! Will update when it arrives!

8 Likes

Cannot wait ~~ my brother~

4 Likes