Mars Hydro LED Latest NEWS!💥💥

:boom:Mars Hydro now accepts PayPal Credit, buy Mars Hydro now, pay over time.
Go get your Mars Hydro now :sunglasses:

:shield:Safe
:alarm_clock:Quick Apply
:shopping_cart:0% interest if you paid in full 6 month(different countries has different terms, this term is for US only)

5 Likes

Mars Hydro is about to have a contest here!! Stay tuned :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

So any mods going to jump on this and join his threads hahah ??

3 Likes

What about them? I watch all the threads lol

4 Likes

Third in 24 hours promoting his business with nothing different about his post. Boring… where’s the block button?

I’d jump on instacrap or the book of faces if I wanted to be blasted with advertisements

3 Likes

Mars Hydro is a sponsor and we’ll within their rights to advertise their product.

As they are posting in the sponsored section, they arent breaking any rules.

@LemonadeJoe has explained how to mute members numberous times

1st post was an introduction 2nd post was a grow thread, 3rd post was a promotion of a product

Kind of how I’m seeing it…but I may be wrong…

5 Likes

IAwesome I’ll search the mute button out thanks.

He might be in his right but he craps up the forums. He joined two days ago and has posted 500 times. Paid Asian bot anyone?

I’m not too worried about missing his free T-shirt give away either once his 50 identical threads hit 1000 views

Sad the good sponsors get lumped in with the garbage ones. Mute button only works for the group not the individual. . :v:

6 Likes

The best way to use the block button is don’t click on something you don’t like. It really works…

6 Likes

Boys you are sticking up for garbage. Mods or not have some common sense here. The guy/bot is only going to get more and more complaints. Goodnight that is all. :v:

1 Like

I ain’t sticking up for no one.

1 Like

Me either… but they pay to advertise here

2 Likes

what is the difference between your light and this one? Chips Drivers etc.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1897026318.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.25b32c10xpRjMa&algo_pvid=4d5257c0-e47c-4005-9559-c1caf4029e9c&algo_expid=4d5257c0-e47c-4005-9559-c1caf4029e9c-5&btsid=1d33ba89-3010-4393-874b-9cc31635e6ce&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_9,searchweb201603_52

1 Like

I’m going to guess proper grammar

5 Likes

That, and the placement of the sticker :joy:

5 Likes

Just remember you called me…

1 Like

I don’t understand did I use up a wish?

I called on the mods to review the posts. 500 copy and pasted comments in 24 hours. The ones that are not copy and pasted are in some type of jumbled text that resemble English.

3 Likes

Not really used up a wish, but I don’t see why your dislike for sponsor is my problem.

1 Like

If there are many posts under one thread,it will be very hard to get what you wanted, this one, we will share every latest news of us under this topic. Like our recent deal,new products launching time, what payments we support right now?Sponsorship or looking for an an agent, etc.

You can find what you prefer more easier, right?

1 Like

It will be more convenient and clear for you to find the info you wanted, thus we opened 4 posts
1.New Sponsor on board-Mars Hydro LED It’s for a giveaway in this week
2.Mars Hydro LED Latest News, it’s for sharing or updating mars hydro latest news,like discount, new products,products side by side comparison etc.
3.Mars Hydro discussion, it’s for people to free talk about mars hydro
4.Mars Hydro indoor show, it’s for showing some feedback photos from our customers.

Right, we only create topic under sponsor category:innocent:

1 Like