Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

https://www.mars-hydro.com/
Discount code for OG members: OVERGROW

:loudspeaker: This is official sponsor’s topic and it is self-moderated. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

There are no rules to self-moderation. In self-moderated threads, replies belong to the OP (original poster). In other threads, replies belong to the respondents individually. Think carefully about whether you want to reply to a self-moderated topic, as your post may not be given due respect.

26 Likes

Hi,LemonadeJoe Thanks for your invitation,
Hi, all very glad to be on overgrow.

This is the place where you can share your, question, feedback, or grow experience,grow tips. etc.

We want to do a big giveaway in one week later, pls stay tuned !

30 Likes

Hey, Welcome!! you couldn’t have picked a better site to sponsor. Much respect and I can’t wait to see what your contest is all about !! :v:

11 Likes

Thanks for granting us discount code for OG members:

OVERGROW

It can save 3% off for each Mars Hydro order! Use the code on the website https://www.mars-hydro.com/

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @MarsHydro , i use SolStrips ( led strips from @Baudelaire .) they’re excellent leds ( Samsung lm561 s6 top bin diodes.) … i have seen the Mars lights but i have not tried them due to reading that there is some crap :poop: ones ( maybe copies.?!)
I would love to try one and see for myself, ( im in the UK :uk: Btw .) ; ,
Plus im interested in the giveaways/comps you have in the near future …!:+1:
Again , welcome to Overgrow guys. :exclamation:
Gaz

14 Likes

I use strictly hortilux blue 600 hps

9 Likes

I’m interested in seeing a review from a trusted member of the community on these. This is one particular brand that I haven’t considered. Always known them as cheap over-stated blurples. The product names are always misleading. For instance, the Mars TS 1000 Quantum Board. Not a qb, only 150w (+/- 5%?)… At least they have some of the specs now.

@Zoey, what LEDs are in your boards now?

13 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow…

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Zoey!!

3 Likes

What unit do I need for roughly a 8 sq ft area, please advise.
Need heat less than a 600 hps.
What should I be looking for?

7 Likes

Should be interesting to say the least ! Hopefully the questions above get answers as I too would like to know far more detail than what’s posted about the lights on line , most are quite vague as to what they actually are using for led, power supply , fans actual wattage at the wall and coverage areas and distance from plants ?

6 Likes

I run a Kind 750xl here. I won it in a give away a few months ago and so far I am impressed with the results. Anyone else run the Kind750xl?

6 Likes

wELCOME>>>>>>>>
Which Rep are you? I known a few from over the years, I started my 1st LED Grow with Your Mars 1600 grow/with Red bloom switch, Not a bad light but it did have problems with cheap diodes and drivers burning out quite a bit.
I still have it but the Blue diodes are all burnt out.
I have been watching the new almost Quantum board lights that you have been making ie SP100 SP250
I like the concept and can not wait to see the larger version of the SP coming out soon.
Is That the new light you are planing to premiere here?
Welcome I use to know Smokesara very well and then she got married and we never herd from her again
STIGGY

8 Likes

Welcome. Competitions, giveaways? Luv 'Em!!!
Never tried your lights as I recently switched from HPS to led and got 2 Platinum Led’s. A 400 and a 900. I would love to do a side by side, unbiast comparison, in the future.

I do have 2 of your grow tents. Seems well made.
I do have a couple recommendations, or things that I wish I seen in them…
1 or 2 extra ceiling bars. For support and/or easier hanging of lights.
Side support bars that keep the tent from sucking in so much, also adds overall strength to the tent. Lastly, for us scroger’s, we can stop that dreadful mesh sag in the middle, between the poles, by tying back to the side supports. Gorilla Tent sells them.

8 Likes

I would like to run the ts 1000. It’s in my price range and I would definitely be interested in buying it if it preformed well!

4 Likes

Hi, Gaz29 We have warehouse available in UK, if you placed the order from Mars Hydro official websit, the delivery time will be made in 5 business days.:wink:

We want to start a giveaway recently. Stay tuned if you are interested!:grin:

3 Likes

Hi, Mongobongo

Thanks, and we want to start a giveaway in one week later, but we we prefer to start it when more people know us be here.
Stay tuned if you are interested!:wink:

5 Likes

Hi, Joe

This code is for all members on overgrow only, it can be applied into any order on mars website.

4 Likes

Hi, OleReynard

Enjoy your grow with HPS this time, next time, you can take us into a consideration, you won’t be disappointed:):):slight_smile:

2 Likes