Mars Hydro -The Giveaway for Smart Led FC3000, please join us~

If it’s fine to use in there, then I would plan to only have two plants this grow. That way I don’t have to worry about the ends of the tent, as I agree that those would be fairly sparse. But the way I see it is I could treat it like a 3x2 tent for lighting purposes and should get great coverage.

I guess my main concern wasn’t physical dimensions but more of is it ok to have an inch or two on each side from a safety standpoint, or would I want more standoff distance between the light and the tent sides.

Thanks for the input!

1 Like

I hafta say, everything I have that has the MarsHydro logo on it has been top quality. I have not had a single problem, knock wood, with any of their products.
I’m about to buy a new 4x4 tent to replace a worn out Vivosun. Being retired, on Social. Sec. I have to save up for stuff any more. But I will get there.

Great stuff MarsHydro. As always.

4 Likes

It’s okay if you plant two plants, but we still recommend using it in a 3*3 tent. Now we have a Father’s Day sale, and the products are discounted :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you for your support, now the product has discount activities, up to 20% off

3 Likes

Dear,Now we are looking for a tester for the latest TS1000, please join us if you are interested :blush: :blush:

4 Likes

Yes I would like to test the light for you!

1 Like

Go to the link and sign up!

1 Like

I am not entering as stated earlier but wanted to say I love my Mars Hydro lights and they work great for me. FC 8000 grow of Sour Bubble.

Good luck to all who enter and thanks again for the opportunity @MarsHydro .

13 Likes

Very nice @DougDawson
@MarsHydro my friends need to check this out. @Papalag @MoBilly and @Slick1. I’m sure it is a great light.

3 Likes

#marshydrosmartgrowsystem

@Cormoran @Slick1

I’ve used mars for years I started with your old reflector model I had 2each 96 3watt chip unit they were great and lasted forever

5 Likes

This giveaway is ended, we now have a giveaway for TS1000

3 Likes