Mars Hydro -The Giveaway for Smart Led FC3000, please join us~

Awesome

@Randar congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::champagne::tada:

3 Likes

Go back to sleep. Itā€™s a dream. Yea!!! Good morning.
Man that is cool. Good deal @MarsHydro

2 Likes

Wow no luck on other sites but way to gošŸ‘. Kicking ass @Randar way to go man. Now you have to power and the seeds add dirt water BAM! You are growing mad firešŸ”„. Thanks @MarsHydro

3 Likes

Nice Win Randarā€¦ rather be lucky then good, takes less practiceā€¦ LOL.
Iā€™m already sponsored by Mars Hydro, first with a light and then 6mos later an inline fan/filter/ducting combo. Always responding to my PMā€™s I love themā€¦

10 Likes

Congrats @Randar . Give it hell see what sheā€™ll do.:+1:
Great giveaway @MarsHydro

4 Likes

Congratulations @Randar nice win :trophy:

4 Likes

Thank you for your support and love for our products :heartbeat:happy growing :innocent:

3 Likes

Thank you for your participation, please pay more attention to us, we will have other giveaways in the future :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Just received tracking info and the light should be arriving at my door by end of day Thursday!

Canā€™t wait to unbox this baby and get her setup in the tent!

Thanks again to @MarsHydro for this awesome opportunity.

7 Likes

Congrats @Randar !! Nice win!! :blush: :+1:

3 Likes

Looking forward to your grow diary, you can post your planting link here so that our other friends can follow your grow diary :heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations @Randar man have you šŸ«µ been hitting it hard lately with all those win :trophy:, way to go :facepunch: :partying_face::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

1 Like

Definitely will post a link to the grow diary I put up in here so no one misses it.

As of just now, itā€™s still just showing as ā€œLabel createdā€ on the shipperā€™s website, so it probably wonā€™t arrive tomorrow, but hey whatā€™s a few days? No worries here.

3 Likes

It may be that the carrierā€™s logistics update is delayed. I also contacted the carrier for you to let them deliver the package to your address ASAP. If there is still no update, please contact us

5 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate you reaching out to the carrier. Right now, it does appear that their website is not being updated. Regardless, the original delivery date was today by end of day, so Iā€™m not worried at all.

1 Like

Just received an update that the carrier received the package this morning and the estimated delivery has been updated to Saturday. :+1:

5 Likes

Well, the light arrived on Saturday. Havenā€™t yet opened the box yet, but that will be coming this week due to work-related items getting in my way.

Stay tuned for the new thread that I will create to document the opening, strain selection, and eventual grow log for this light.

Thanks again, @MarsHydro !!

9 Likes

Looking forward to your grow journal, remember to post your grow journal link here so that we can follow yo :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Definitely will post a link here.

Quick question: I currently have a 4x2 tent. And it looks like the FC-3000 will just fit in the tent. I know itā€™s designed for a 3x3, but was wondering if you see any issue with having it in a 4x2. If so, I can look into getting another tent for my upcoming grow. Just curious.

2 Likes

Should be fine @Randar , looks like itā€™s 1.7 x 1.9 feet so it will fit in your 4x2. The only issue I would see is spread as you have a 4 ft long section and if itā€™s anything like my 4x2, there may not be enough room to get the light high enough to cover from end to end. The plants on the ends may not get the best light.

2 Likes