Mars Hydro's Black Friday Giveaway Is Already Underway!

Twin sp3000 beauties bought two years apart. Running six of my own auto creations. Thanks for the opportunity @MarsHydro y’all rock!
USA

5 Likes

I like this post and support it! I live in the USA :us: and need one of your great lights!

IMG_4264 IMG_4223

5 Likes

Nice picture. Happy Thanksgiving to you! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you all for your great sharing, and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

By the way, don’t forget to mention your country in the comment section.:white_check_mark:

In addition, you can share every day to increase your chances of winning! :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

Thank you @MarsHydro for the chance

Reversal tent full of balls :scream:

:eu:

3 Likes

This are my ladyes… the current Led Lights are el cheapo chinesse and others are DIY made at home… so I will be very benefited with that great light @MarsHydro
Don’t be scared by the not-tent… it is temporal till having the basement ready. :rofl:

Here are some pictures of the ladys flowering/seeded

And this others waiting for the next round…

I’m from Spain :es: .

And this is the indoor diary, to take a peek: :rofl:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear and @Going2fast add your country to your post to enter giveaway!:+1:

4 Likes

As usual it’s going to be a long waiting to know the winner…My TS1000 feel lonely.

Here is How TS1000 go in Portugal winter:

5 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity! @MarsHydro
I’m in the US :us:

4 Likes

Thanks @MarsHydro

:eu:

4 Likes

Thanks @MarsHydro,

3 Likes

@MarsHydro

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @MarsHydro

CM231005-083805002

Canada :canada:

2 Likes

Thanks for the amazing opportunity @MarsHydro! I’m actually in process of researching lights as I’m ready to get back to indoor growing after taking a cpl yr break due to unfortunate events.

No indoor pics ATM, but here’s some random outdoor plants from this year. Sun grown in good ol’ USA…

20230924_190947

3 Likes

@MarsHydro

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @MarsHydro but I will leave this for others to have a better chance. I do love me some Mars Hydro lights though. They are running in 2 of my tents right now. :v:

7 Likes

Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence… the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government." GEORGE WASHINGTON

2 Likes

Our giveaway will be announced soon, so hurry up and join! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Click to view the giveaway details >> Mars Hydro TS 1000

10 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @MarsHydro would love to be able to try out your products. Here in Canada, i see lots of people rep your products

3 Likes

My first lights, still going strong 3 years later! Stickers are maybe a little worse for wear :wink: but the lights are running absolutely perfectly.
(USA) Thanks MarsHydro!

3 Likes