Mars Hydro's Black Friday Giveaway Is Already Underway!

Thanks for a shot @MarsHydro

1 Like

@MarsHydro thank you for the chance to win
USA :us:
Purple People Eater

4 Likes

:us:

5 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @MarsHydro

5 Likes

Never had any @MarsHydro products but I sure could use some :call_me_hand:t2: Thanks for the opportunity.

3 Likes

@MarsHydro im due for some luck.
mars
:canada:

4 Likes

Nice, lush and green…:green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @MarsHydro
Ive been looking at your bar lights for flower and could definitely use the ts1000 to beef these girls up preflower. :us: Happy Thanksgiving

Platinum Yoda (in House) week 7

3 Likes

Looking real nice @bytheKasiz running my first Ihg with garlic fusion still in veg seen some real pictures of plants from there platinum line what she smelling like?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks man, this is my first run with ihg too. Real happy so far with these. I have 3 going and they are all lookers. There is a nice kush aroma with a hint of black pepper in them. One of them has some berry in the mix too.
Garlic Fusion sounds awesome, another buddy really likes and has a cut of that Terple #17. That cross is going to be fire.

2 Likes

I love my Mars Hydro Lights!

10 Likes

Twin sp3000 beauties bought two years apart. Running six of my own auto creations. Thanks for the opportunity @MarsHydro y’all rock!
USA

5 Likes

I like this post and support it! I live in the USA :us: and need one of your great lights!

IMG_4264 IMG_4223

5 Likes

Nice picture. Happy Thanksgiving to you! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you all for your great sharing, and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

By the way, don’t forget to mention your country in the comment section.:white_check_mark:

In addition, you can share every day to increase your chances of winning! :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

Thank you @MarsHydro for the chance

Reversal tent full of balls :scream:

:eu:

3 Likes

This are my ladyes… the current Led Lights are el cheapo chinesse and others are DIY made at home… so I will be very benefited with that great light @MarsHydro
Don’t be scared by the not-tent… it is temporal till having the basement ready. :rofl:

Here are some pictures of the ladys flowering/seeded

And this others waiting for the next round…

I’m from Spain :es: .

And this is the indoor diary, to take a peek: :rofl:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear and @Going2fast add your country to your post to enter giveaway!:+1:

4 Likes

As usual it’s going to be a long waiting to know the winner…My TS1000 feel lonely.

Here is How TS1000 go in Portugal winter:

5 Likes