Hi, I’m starting a new indoor after 17 years of drought.
Will be in coco and using the Top crop fertilizers.
This is my first time with led… Previously I used LEC.
This is a grow test to see minimum light and electricity values posible to achieve a “sucessful” crop.
As it is a test, I didn’t try with the landraces because fear of loosing them, so used some bulk feminized seeds (That where frosted for a month to do a freezing viability test) and some other seeds that I had.
- 22/12/2022- 12.00 PM. All seeds where put in a ice bucket, one each in floating mode. As here is very cold now, I used a heat matt, setting it between 22 and 25º C.
This is the ice bucket used for sprouting:
2.- 23/12/22-12.00PM - In a day some of the seeds has cracked, some with a little root showing.
3.-24/12/22-1200PM - All cracked and with a little root some of 2mm and other of 10mm.
I don’t remember if I transfer now to coco or the next day, will correct when at home and see the diary/notepad.
4- 28/12/22 -Some showing the head:
And the MrNice Pink Floyd twins.
That same day I ended making an open heart surgery and separated the twins.
Also, as I saw a little mold in some of the coco, I used some trichoderma for all of the seedlings and a little bio roots from GHE- very very old stock.
Also I was using 2 led strips of 5w each, updated to three today and moved all seedlings near the lights. I’m working in a new variable height light fixture…
Will have to add more light, I believe
The seeds was:
White Widow (FSE)
Super Silver Haze (FSE)
Leda Uno (KC Brains)
Critical Skunk (Mr. Nice)
Pink Floyd (Mr. Nice)
Wild Thai -fem- (World of Seeds)
Gorilla Glue#4 -fem- (Bulk). This was frozen a month ago.
Cookies Cream -fem- (Bulk). This was frozen a month ago.
Super Silver Haze -fem- (Bulk). This was frozen a month ago.
Bubblegum -fem- (Bulk). This was frozen a month ago.
As the Pink Floyd was twin, it was divided and now they are labelled as
Pink Floyd (big twin) and Pink Floyd (small twin).