Mars Hydro's Black Friday Giveaway Is Already Underway!

Thank you for the opportunity! @MarsHydro
I’m in the US :us:

4 Likes

Thanks @MarsHydro

:eu:

4 Likes

Thanks @MarsHydro,

3 Likes

@MarsHydro

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @MarsHydro

CM231005-083805002

Canada :canada:

2 Likes

Thanks for the amazing opportunity @MarsHydro! I’m actually in process of researching lights as I’m ready to get back to indoor growing after taking a cpl yr break due to unfortunate events.

No indoor pics ATM, but here’s some random outdoor plants from this year. Sun grown in good ol’ USA…

20230924_190947

3 Likes

@MarsHydro

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @MarsHydro but I will leave this for others to have a better chance. I do love me some Mars Hydro lights though. They are running in 2 of my tents right now. :v:

7 Likes

Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence… the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government." GEORGE WASHINGTON

2 Likes

Our giveaway will be announced soon, so hurry up and join! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Click to view the giveaway details >> Mars Hydro TS 1000

10 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @MarsHydro would love to be able to try out your products. Here in Canada, i see lots of people rep your products

3 Likes

My first lights, still going strong 3 years later! Stickers are maybe a little worse for wear :wink: but the lights are running absolutely perfectly.
(USA) Thanks MarsHydro!

3 Likes

:canada: Canada Eh!
Would love to give your lights a try. Will do a journal as well

Good luck everyone :green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

@MarsHydro vegging under one of your lights.

3 Likes

Just picked up a TS 1000 a few months back as an upgrade, it is a very impressive light.

2 Likes

SuperLemonHaze by BSFseeds… grown under a Mars Hydro SP6500.
Would love to own another TS1000. The one I have is killing it since 3 years without problems💪
Greetz from AUSTRALIA

5 Likes

Happy growing
HG

2 Likes

@MarsHydro thanks

4 Likes

The winner will be announced soon, so be active. I’ll let you in on a secret, multiple shares will greatly increase your chances of winning! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

8 Likes

@mrgreenthumb @thceed @CanuckistanPete @upstate @ohno555 @AzSeaindooin420 @Pigeonman @PineTarBastard @Kgrim @Kasper0909 @splinter7 @JustANobody @cadman Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20) - #3007 by DougDawson

6 Likes