Master Thai A.T.F. Collective Buy:

Awesome!! Man these filled up quick! :grinning:

1 Like

I think i put my name.
But it’s not on the list.

Hey @BERZERK are you sure it wasn’t one of the other one’s? I checked the wiki history on this one and it doesn’t show your name in the history at all…

4 Likes

Wiki has been removed. Thank you all for your interest. I’m gonna hit the reset body button for a while and come back around in the AM to get things figured out.

4 Likes

I don’t think with all the new poster they realize that when you edit and it says you are going to overwrite. They need to back out so as not to kick others that just posted off the list.
Just a public service announcement :grin:
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

I gonna fish this night
I really tried.
Thanks yall anyway

I’ll make sure you get some. I can see a ton if folks had difficulty here and I know you started messaging me right away so don’t worry my friend.

4 Likes

Well I missed all 3 fellas, good luck, hope you guys get beans this time!

That’s what I get for working, LOL

1 Like

Wooooow man.
Happy with that news
You make my night exelent.
Thanks dude.
I love the work thai do.
And all this strains are great a lot.
Wow , that is fire.

2 Likes

I hope that some one can share with you once they get there’s. I’ve been known around these parts to make sure to share plentifuly when a run ends.

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this I don’t know how I miss the other two but I’m glad I made it on this one can you edit my Canadian flag and make it a United States flag

3 Likes

Don’t worry at the end many of us will share our extras. I know I will be.

7 Likes

I went through my first post but haven’t had a chance to go through the rest. If you still need to be added to even up than please add your name to the list below thank you!

1. @khaoohs
  2. @Swe-can
  3. @BERZERK(3strains) :brazil:
4 Likes

@Enjoi802
So did you confirm if this was atf or triangle tf

1 Like

From what I’ve gathered it’s ATF. But from the writing it definitely looks like a delta symbol. So perhaps Thai was using a play on things as he did mess and hold a atf cut for a long time. Perhaps this is the pinnacle of his ATF called Delta TF. Who knows but I at least know it’s something to do without ATF. Plus a 40-42 day finish time is already got me salivating, imagine being able to cut flowering times in half with this. I have some pretty good ideas for what it can be used for. But until all is said in done these are just movies in my head lol.

7 Likes

I liked the trailer.

2 Likes

The flowering time is what made me think it may be ATF. Should be a good strain for outdoors for people with short growing seasons like here in Canada.

8 Likes

As soon as you prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, to us that you are indeed Master Thai then your account will be unlocked but saying that you’ll only prove it to one specific person makes the whole thing more sketchy to me and alot of others…

We were of the understanding from the PotCast that Master Thai had passed, monies were raised to help ease a burden of some finances for the family (I believe but don’t quote me) we made our peace and moved on.

Now, like Lazarus himself, master thai is risen from the dead?

Not gonna lie, I spent yesterday after seeing that post, kinda giddy as I love Thai stuff… But the further it got into it, the more and more odd it became.

So… The offer is on the table.

Sorry to derail the thread a bit, @Enjoi802 but we’re trying the best we can to figure this out

7 Likes

No worries on my part. I just want to get to the bottom of things like many others now tagging along. This has truly been a rabbit hole like no other I’ve stepped down in a while.

7 Likes

I agree there…

2 Likes