Maui Wowie : Cherrybomb

And since we are here… some flower shots from my last run - really proud of the way this one went down as I’ve been working the strain for some time now. I think she is ready 4 her own journal -

Her name is PEELS

Fresh orange rind coats the mouth on the inhale and notes of chocolate follow a nice head tingle on the exhale

18 Likes

If anyone is familiar with Mortal Kombat - this run was nearly a flawless victory… Nearly…

This coffee is really good this morning -

Hope everyone has a Good Friday !

2 Likes

Most of my plants fall into the “Bloody Fatality” zone lol

1 Like

Hahaha!!! I save the fatalities 4 any renegade pests

do you get any strange endemic insects that like cannabis out there in the middle of the Pacific?

I see - you think I am on the island! I am not in Maui my friend I wish…

Now I get why you say Local seed

OK the lava rock collection pics threw me off LOL

1 Like

Haha oops! I try to capture teh spirit of the Island so I suppose it worked in one way or another -
Hopeful my plants think they are in Maui 2 !

Play them some seashore sounds and Don Ho ukelele music will clinch it

2 Likes

I think they just shot some Nine Leafers after I played this one just now -

Thanks 4 that

3 Likes

I’m afraid this guy is pretty compacted. Got neglected for a bit time for a transplant

5 Likes

My favorite one is still chilling with momma Oax. After a while I have been really considering making a cross back to this Oaxacan side of things. But if I hit the Oax with a CB Male??

Who knows I will smoke another 33 spliff and ponder on these. I have a couple projects going 4 my friends that I can’t wait 2 share so maybe once those are complete I can make a good decision on these CB here. If anyone has ideas or maybe suggestions?

4 Likes

Ok I lied maybe this is my favorite one

7 Likes
3 Likes

Well - compacted a bit but very strong root. Whenever I use these “self watering pots” I remove the trays they come with as I really like the little legs on the bottom of the pots. However I normally fill the base with a layer of perlite otherwise the root will coil into each of those little legs. I say sorry 2 this Maui here ; it is now subject 2 experiment. I do not recommend transplant this way - ever! But if it’s compact soil code red consider cleaning off the root gently and powdering with AZOS before moving into a nicer blend of soil

Beside the pain and a couple damages I was pretty gentle. But would you look at those root!

7 Likes

Really my friend it is all about the root!

I think this tortured Maui will be flower numero uno -

10 Likes

Let’s play a game - really happy with my selections. We went through all the seed for them :sunglasses:

Which 1 is Maui Cross & which one is Oaxacan? Remember my goal was to find some spears

Not sure when I will flower them just keeping happy and watching

12 Likes

Also I kind of messed up - not really used 2 the forum style but I like how people do a thread for their gardens / grows. My original thought was a journal for each strains?? Only because sometimes I don’t like scrolling so I figure one per plant would be good? But now I think I like the “all encompassing thread”

What do u guys think? Am working on a project and tried deciding over the weekend but … obviously no choice was made :laughing:

4 Likes

If you guess MWCB x #2 & #3 yu would be correct! I have decided to make a new thread for an all encompassing grow since I have many strain and think one journal per strain would be lots of threads

Hope you join me when I post the new link. Maybe I fumble exotic seed run also.

Happy Hump Day 2 u all!

This is Oaxacan - Perhaps gearing up to make love with MWCB x

10 Likes

10 Likes