Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

So, I just started 4 more auto seeds. 2 dark sparks, 2 Easy D. Gonna have to compost the crinkle leaf and I have 2 that are gonna be small yielders. I figured 8 autos was what I need to get me and Dad through until Fall harvest. This was my 3rd mutant crinkle leaf so far. Aren’t I the lucky one? lol

I don’t care how long it’s been for the others in soil. They look hungry to me so I’m gonna megacrop2 the autos tmw.

Question @MomOnTheRun will any of the liquid stuff I got from the soil test work to fertilize the photo plants aka foliar for a week? If so, which one? I don’t want to use Megacrop on those… Organic plants. Enthuse, Brixblaster, Inferno???

Planted some marigold seeds and threw new mini handfuls of dutch white clover in the mj beds and watered in. Let’s hope the birds have other things to occupy them.

8 Likes

id say try some more greens, just cause the ATM’s and DS seem to be more prone to the crinkle mutation, also you can always let it grow out more before turfing if on the fence about it

4 Likes

That “good shit” is a fighter. I bet in a few months it ends up the best plant you’ve grown. :v:

5 Likes

She sure is! Came back with 3 sets of leaves. Ready to make up for lost time!

6 Likes

My lightest Green i currently got going for reference

9 Likes

Is that the Da Green pheno? Mine looks like that. I dig it! I think the Dark Devil that’s budding already is gonna stay green as well. No sign of purple at all, but it’s a normal green. What are your thoughts on feeding? Do they all seem to be light feeders? So far they don’t seem to want too much of anything from me. Easy Peasy.

4 Likes

Your Haze auto is looking good @Esrgood4u! It’s only about 2 weeks behind the blue dreams and it’s taken to it’s transplant really well. Starting to really take off. Hope it gets as big as the Blue Dreams, I would be stoked!!! I never looked up the strain. Was it listed as a good outdoor auto? It seems to be so far.

5 Likes

yeah green pheno, as for feeding unless they are craving it then no, its more if your keeping their roots in that happy growth range and giving them enough light, then they will be hungry.

6 Likes

I really couldn’t find much information about the stain @Meesh. All mentions of it on google are on polish forums. It’s looking s healthy girl this early on so I can’t see why she wouldn’t give you some excellent results in the next couple of months.
When I got the seeds it was because it was a haze and the picture on @skunk24.com site I bought them from looked very “different” if that makes any sense??
https://skunk24.com/186-jamaican-haze-auto-sensi-genetics.html

3 Likes

Any of them will work to start with just include them in your regular routine as they all contribute in different ways…
Enthuse = stress, Brixblaster = increase sap production & Inferno = increase leaf production

2 Likes

Well, Mother Nature is putting all the babies through a survival test today. Unforecasted rain last night through the morning. A real nice one! Rain is magic here and is very rare in May. Love it! Saves me money on the water bill and plants prefer it to tap water. The rain went away and gave us sunshine but heavy winds so they are blowing around out there. Let’s see how well they adapt. I made a sea bird guano tea… 0-11-0 and have decided to give some to the 2 mini autos that are flowering along with my regular container flowers. I’ll let you know how they respond to it. I’m gonna foliar the remaining plants this evening with Inferno which is basically liquid fish to promote growth. Hoping the wind dies down soon. I had sprayed spinosad over my entire garden last night which kinda sucks cuz it rained and probably washed it all off. Bah.

10 Likes

I’m sorry, I forgot about the qualify. Haven’t used it yet. This one is probably better for a foliar on the vegging plants tonight, right? Just realized they gave me the Inferno for soil drenches. I’m supposed to be using the others for foliars

3 Likes

I haven’t used Qualify though my understanding is its alternated with Enthuse as a foliar much like Cal-Mag is alternated with Inferno as a drench

3 Likes

It says for leafy greens. Opposite of the Blaster I guess? What the hell, I’ll give it a try. It doesn’t have a huge NPK ratio something like 4-2-1. If the plants hate it, I’ll know tmw. lol

3 Likes

Pretty much though could hone it in so only your flowering stuff routinely get Calmag and Enthuse while the non flowering get Inferno and Qualify…they all need Brix blaster to increase sap production - flowering veggies moreso. Since cannabis does both depending in veg or flower, i’d alternate them to suit the stage they are in while spraying
your other stuff BUT experiment and see as you can’t really go wrong unless the dose is off :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks Sweetie! I triple check the doses cuz I’m a stoner and can’t even remember from one time to the next! lol

2 Likes

Alright, so I made my first organic tea out of Seabird Guano, Kelp and Mammoth P. I would have added some molasses, but I don’t have any. The 2 flowering autos were given a soak until runoff. The rest of the plants in veg got a foliar of some Brix nutrient I got with my soil amendments. The strawberry diesel seedlings are ready for transplant, but they have been through their first storm and heavy wind day so I’ll mess with them tomorrow.

4 Likes

The guano tea was a complete success on the flowering autos. The foliar on the veggers, not so much. I think it may have been still a tad early when I sprayed them. I guess I thought the sun would be down quicker. Just spotted leaves now, but they won’t die. lol Side note… my basil really really hated it.

5 Likes

Woke up with a wild hair up my ass and decided everything needed to go in the ground… Botafumeiros, OG Skunk, Kushage and Holy Punch

Cherry Berry White, DBHP

SSDD and Jungle Spice

Also Up potted the 2 Strawberry Diesel dems. Good Shit still in starter growing leaves slowly.

18 Likes

So, the fems I just put in the new mj planters are 4 feet apart, hopefully they turn into monsters. The unsexed photos are about 3 feet apart as I just don’t have the room I thought in the veggie patch. It is what it is. My green onions are finished and I have about half of them harvested. Once I harvest the last set, I will have a spot for the extra Strawberry Diesel Fem plant. There is one other mj planter that will hold the good shit and the 2nd Strawberry Diesel when they are ready to go. These will also be 4 feet apart. The soil in the new beds smells so good and earthy and the soil is super loamy. It was so soft when I transplanted. Now, let the marigolds and living mulch germ without the birds grabbing it and the bed will come fully to life. I worked on these planters for months, so I’m super excited that they hold my plants now.

Yep. That’s a johnny jump up that are volunteering all over my yard in the 2nd pic. They are small and like some shade so I figured I would leave them and let them do their thing. So far, I haven’t noticed a bug presence in the spot I originally planted them. Maybe they will be nice companions. We shall see.

12 Likes