Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

your dirt reminds me a bit of mine-- are there deposits of red stuff?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Not at all actually. You talking about the flower bed or the veggie patch? Oh and it’s not dirt anymore, it’s soil now. :grin:

6 Likes

Rained again last night, of course right after the transplant. All the plants look just fine though. 2 of Mr. Sparkles Easy D autos sprouted although the may not make it cuz… rain may kill them. If the Dark Sparks are gonna show their heads it should be tmw. I’ve had 50% germ rate with this pheno so far and the 50% that germed were crinkle leaves. I’m determined to get some good Dark Sparks! Dammit!

9 Likes

So far the Easy D auto sprouts have survived 3 rain storms and haven’t drowned. One of the two Dark Sparks popped but has only one cotyledon. All 8 of the photos that have been put in the ground have also survived 3 storms without a hitch. Even forming new leaf sets. For some reason, the biggest Blue Dream auto that was in the lead has started to flower but looks really droopy and pissy now. Not sure why, haven’t been able to do much in the last 3 days in the garden except look at things as a giant storm of personal shit has gone on. The other flowering autos really loved the guano tea I made, maybe I should brew up some more and feed it to her. Tomorrow is a major medical procedure on my man, so I may not have time for anything but LITFA as well. If y’all pray to anything, could you give a shout out for me? It’s a really rough week.

14 Likes

Good luck @Meesh! Hope all goes well for your family and your grow!

6 Likes

Good vibes for you and your man :pray:

6 Likes

So the Dark Devil Auto, it’s praying. Do you guys think it needs something or do you think it just grows like this?

Shot of the Jamaican haze auto for @Esrgood4u. It’s looking great, buddy!

Thanks everyone for the love and prayers! It’s been a rough one, but I think things are getting back on track.

18 Likes

All of the plants are looking good. For some reason, when I look at this one, DBHP it just says to me… ahhh! Thanks lady, I’m supposed to be here in the ground. Lol

17 Likes

Transplanted the Good Shit. She was so stunted from bug attack that her leaves are tiny. Just felt like she needed nutrients from some organic soil if she is gonna catch up. Root structure looked good although smaller than I’d hoped by now. We’ll see how she likes real soil.

Easy D sprouts looking a lot like Da green. Wondering if I mixed up the seeds even though I grabbed from other side of the pack

13 Likes

All in-ground plants got a cal-mag drench today per my soil test. Switch back to Liquid fish for a month now.

4 Likes

They are both looking fit and healthy to me @Meesh. That dark devil looks like it’s gonna be a killer plant. I’ve got the sweet seeds version running and mine looks nothing like yours does. I’ll grab a picture later today for comparison.
I’ve an auto run planned for my next indoor grow and I’m thinking I may order another pack of Jamaican haze as I’m impressed with your girls structure. :+1:

4 Likes

Not a good idea to give such an exact location of where you live - would edit that !
The botafumeiro is the object where they burn the incense - that swinging thing not the incense. Seems you are having a good time with your grow. Good luck !! You’ll do fine. Congrats on the good shit surviving.

7 Likes

Eh, I’m in a legal state. If y’all can find me off of this then come by and I’ll cut flowers and pick you veggies from my garden burn one with ya and if you are up to no good I’ll have my pitbull eat ya. :wink:

13 Likes

I should move to the USA. Pit bulls are banned here in UK and weed illegal. Our PM is quiting so hopefully the new one brings about some much needed changes :+1:

8 Likes

Breed specific legislation incenses me! True research shows that you are 10x more likely to be bit by a Chihuahua. My pitbull is the best dog I’ve ever had.

6 Likes

No such thing as a bad dog. Only bad owners. I love bull mastiffs. They have the strongest bite out of any dog. The only reason they are still legal here is the don’t have a lock jaw. Don’t ban the dogs. Ban the bad owners from owning them :+1:

3 Likes

Pit bulls jaws don’t lock either just a strong bite, another shameful rumor. Totally agree, bad owners!

9 Likes

My dog likes people more than I do. She’s a lover not a biter

7 Likes

I miss having a dog. After I lost Jess my bullmastiff I promised myself I’d not do it again so I’m refraining from getting another as it broke my heart when I lost her. She was like my daughter daft as it sounds. Life goes on I suppose :v:

6 Likes

marigolds are a great companion plant for mite protection. Lemon balm also makes a great companion plant, it repels pests and it will actually increase the terpene and essential oil production in your cannabis plants.
In traditional french biodynamic gardening it is used as a companion plant to increase fragrance and essential oil production in other herbs.
edit- lemon balm spreads through it’s root system and by seed when it flowers in late summer. it grows similarly to mint, and like mint, it can take over a planter bed over time if it isn’t pruned regularly.

9 Likes