Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

I’m so glad we got it! It’s like the best thing since sliced bread. I trimmed my auto in 10 mins instead of say an hour. Love it! Gonna save me hours come October!

@Mongobongo actually when I mentioned on here that I was interested some kind soul directed me to your link. The positive review on your thread tipped me over the edge. lol I HATE trimming!!

4 Likes

Got a padlock for my back gate. I feel SOOOOO much better now! You can’t trust mofo’s in my hood.

3 Likes

I dunno…he might be making fun of those short arms you got …you can’t reach 6’9?

j/k you gonna need to get something to stand on to trim 'em?

2 Likes

Paint the top to look like the worm from Dune…you could make a Hollywood film with it leaping from a portal. LOL

3 Likes

Wow. Dune. Wikipedia tells me they’re releasnig a remake next year… will be hard to beat the original for sure & almost certainly shorter & effects heavy.

There’s SOOOO many stran-name ideas in there!

:desert: :bug: :sparkles: “HarkonnenOG” “Bene Geserit Haze” “The Spice” :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

If all of these finish, shes going to be using totes and turkey bags. :scream::scream::scream:

7 Likes

I’m almost afraid of how much bud I may produce. I’ll have to make dad store some at his house. Right now I’m trying to stay positive through budding and not count my chickens before they hatch. A lot can happen in 3 months.

Well, went down to the giant wal-Mart and got some hoses. I went back to the more industrial type as I had the cool slinky ones before and however easier and less cumbersome they never made it past 3 months as they are geared more towards watering one planter here and there and mine get a whole lot of use.

7 Likes

Sesh session @Meesh place when the cure is done! I’m booking my plane tickets now! Your going to be stinking up the block for sure in the next weeks … mine are getting pretty odiferous already!

5 Likes

I’d be in for that, except I wouldn’t make it across the border…lol :+1:

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

Get yourself a good Hose Cart and roll it on to it. Then, it doesn’t matter how heavy it is, you can keep it hooked up to the bib and just pull out what you need, or if you have multiple bibs, just roll the cart to the bib and hook it up. Did the same thing (long heavy duty hose) and I just roll the cart between the back and the front.

6 Likes

So, the Good Shit is budding. No pink hairs yet, but it’s early. All the container plants are drinking 3 times as much water now too. It’s getting pretty warm outside these days. In the 80’s though, not @cannabissequoia kind of hot. Thank dog! Good thing I got those hoses replaced right away!

5 Likes

:fire: :desert: Yep. I nearly lost my Red Cherry Berry #8 mother plant in this last heat wave. :cry: It’s inside today & until it’s healthy enough to clone from.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

We’re getting into August… week long 100’s are right around the corner.

3 Likes

Autos
CO Cookies

Candy Dawg one fat girl

@ReikoX FM’s

Ground autos
CO Cookies

The fuzz

13 Likes

Charlottes angel cbd still in 5 gallon pot

I topped her last week, she needs her final 10 gallon pot soon.

13 Likes

Everything got sprayed with BT today. It takes 3 gallons now for foliars and a few hours. I have to start an hour earlier than before and be strategic. The flower bed cannabis first moving to the veggie patch from south to north then finally to the potted plants (cbd and non flowering autos) so they don’t get hit by the sun. Don’t even suggest mornings, never gonna happen. I’m a night owl and will throat punch you morning people. :joy:

5 Likes

Co Cookies Day 49
Candy Dawg Day 49
FM 1-3 Day 39
Ground autos Day 29
FM 4-6 Day 17
Blue Dreams Day 8ish

@ReikoX do you have an estimated finish time on your FAM’s?

1 Like

Last year was hot as a Devil’s dick. I can remember at least 2 heat waves that went on for 3 weeks. Sucks but maybe that’s the ticket if we want a rainy winter. It’s been years since we had this good of a winter.

2 Likes

Looking good @Meesh! I’m jealous of those big ass plants and the fancy trimming machine! I’m going to plant some of @ReikoX fam autos next chance I get and now you have me hoping I’ll get one that smells like roses with the pink pistols!

4 Likes

I love Dune! So cool on the remake. The one they did on Sci Fi Channel a zillion years ago was really cool too, but David Lynch is the Man and nothing can compete with his version. Also read a few of the books, but got bored once he got too powerful. lol

For strain names “Reverend Mother” “Blue Fremen” “Desert Arakkis” “Moadib kush” :joy: Your “The Spice” is my favorite though

4 Likes