Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Yes, but one of them was in July and this year we only had 3 days of post 100 degrees (though you probably had none where you are) and only a few more high 90’s. Which means we may be better off than last year… Or worse.

2 Likes

Thanks Bro! Supposedly there are 2 in every pack he sent out! I’m hoping for another or even 2 as the first 3 were before my maid threw out the seeds and Reiko kindly sent me another pack. Speaking of which, I’m gonna pop the last 4 I have tmw. It will be the last of my autos grown for the season. :herb::sunny:

4 Likes

I’ll estimate about 9-10 weeks from seed. Parents went 10.5, but were done around 9.

3 Likes

So, I can’t stop thinking about the trellis net I need to put on my plants. Can I put one net over say the entire planter full of plants or do I need to figure out how to do them all individually? I realize the ones in the veggie plot will be individual it’s just trickier with the fems in the planters. @cannabissequoia @Sunvalley

3 Likes

Cuz this plant is just so pretty

18 Likes

She’s not grew as big as I thought she would @Meesh. Maybe it will stretch a little more once you up pot her :+1:

2 Likes

Very pretty plant! 20 characters

2 Likes

Well, she germed really really late because of the oops factor of being marked an auto. She’s def not gonna perform to her full potential. I’m gonna transplant her today anyway. Maybe next year I can do a proper grow on a cbd plant.

4 Likes

The one out the pack I grew out was a massive indoor yielder (around 7 - 8 oz) with only 1 month veg time. I think she will still surprise you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Note to self: Next year I need to grow some dill. Someone in one of my mainstream gardening groups has one teaming with caterpillers. Maybe that way I won’t need as much BT and they will just stay off my cannabis and flock to the dill.

4 Likes

You can do it over the whole bunch id say… take care not to snap any branches though.
The smaller plants i wouldnt worry too much about as long as they feel sturdy enough. So yeah just focus the trellising on the biggie photos

6 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing myself. :blush: Next year…

Too late for me I think; would break too many branches & have a fit…

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Charlotte got her final transplant this evening. I am incredibly happy with her root structure, especially since she was an Oops baby and got started so late. I really didn’t do much proper root building as she went from a starter to a 2 gallon to a 5 gallon and now a 10 gallon pot. I uppotted the shit out of her and quick. Don’t believe she was even in the 5 gallon for a full 3 weeks before this final transition, but she’s handling it like a champ. It’s so funny, I act as if my pot plants are the most fragile items in the garden and manhandle the hell out of all my other plants. They are probably the strongest ones out there. lol

Fed all the plants the popcorn sprout tea tonight, fed all the autos some Megacrop for some odd reason. Sometimes I really don’t know why I do things out there, sometimes a little garden gnome just tells me to… Whatever. So far it’s working.

Started the last 4 of Reiko’s fams. These will be my last autos for the season. Tomorrow I will plant the 4 Blue dream autos into their 3 gallon pots. I got hungry and called it a night even though I already had all the soil out and stuff from transplanting the cbd plant.

12 Likes

From here on out you will be called the “Plant Whisperer!”

6 Likes

I love it! Beats the “Old Crazy Lady that talks to Gnomes” :wink::grin:

7 Likes

Transplanted the 4 blue dream autos into their final 3 gallon homes.

In the garden, plants all have a scheduled liquid fish drench tomorrow. Everything responded well to the popcorn sprout tea. A few of the plants have progressed a bit farther into flower, OG Skunk, Jungle Spice and Good Shit now. Dad and I are gonna tackle the netting on Sunday. That’s our day.

5 Likes

Almost forgot! Found a Japanese Beetle on the Good Shit this morning! Luckily, It hadn’t destroyed anything yet.I swatted it off and squished it. I’ve seen 4 this year in my artichoke flower. I let them eat it figuring it would keep them off my weed. Now I’m on the hunt for 3 more with a blowtorch. Destructive bastards.

4 Likes

These are the A Holes I deal with… They destroy so much, and are next to impossible to deal with…

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

I’m catching up, because; jealousy, and your garden rocks :wink:
So sorry if someone else caught it, but think the opposite of scrog, which is to hold the plant down and allow the colas up.
You want a trellis, to support the branches upwards while they throw all the fruit you’re going to get.
I’d give a quid to be able to have a garden like yours!

4 Likes

I had a really long day, trying to get an x-ray of my shoulder. The imaging center where I get my annual mammogram does the x-ray’s on a walk-in basis only. When I got there for my mammogram appt. I signed up for the x-ray as well. Finished my appt. told them I was done and they straight forgot about me. I finally went and asked them again after all the people who were there at the same time as me were gone and they called in some new person. It was so frustrating! For a 10 min mammogram and a 5 minute x-ray took 2 1/2 hours. UGH! My appt was at almost noon so it pretty much killed my day.
Anyway, I didn’t have time to take pics today.

The budding autos are getting fat and are starting to smell now. They are drinking 1/2 gallon of water per day in their 3 gallon pots now. They were probably getting that every 3 or 4 days before this week. Stoked on this entire auto run.

The garden got a liquid fish drench per soil test today. Next fish drench in 2 weeks.

Does anyone else dump your leftover bottled water into your plants? Well, I was picking up around the house today and dumped one into my indoor snake plant when I realized I fed it Diet Peach Snapple. Oops! :grimacing: It was only maybe a quarter cup. Hope I didn’t kill it. I laughed like a hyena when I realized what I did. What a stoner and I wasn’t even high! :joy: I already almost killed this plant once with too much fertilizer last year and only one frond survived. I brought it back from the dead, now I made it drink snapple! lol

Cherry Berry White starting to flower now as well… That’s 4 now. Btw… Good Shit is still not pink

12 Likes