Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Maybe you were in the 5th dimension…lol

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

Haha! I take it you saw the “cage of asparagus”?

3 Likes

Yeah lol…

Saw that and knew it “rang a bell”… took me a minute though…

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

It was a bit before my time, but I loved the movie “Hair”. My guess is only the older folks will get it.

2 Likes

Today’s pics
Autos

CO Cookies

Candy Dawg

Reikos FM

2 The rose

Group shot

19 Likes

Big girls
Kushage

Botafumeiros

OG Skunk

Holy Punch

Strawberry Diesels

Good Shit

Jungle Spice

Dragons Blood Hashplant

Cherry Berry White

Charlottes angel cbd

24 Likes

Damn girl the growth in those plants is getting ridiculous! Your going to need several cases of canning jars! I might have to change my yield estimate!

5 Likes

Great job. Your first big tree there is going to be a lb easy. :v:

3 Likes

Damn, that Cali Sun works good on Cannabis…lol

They look really healthy and happy @Meesh… hoping the Pink Lady shows her true colors soon…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Before the ACA/Obamacare I was on county indigent care(homeless level medical treatment).
More than once I spent a whole day from 7am to 5pm only to be sent home unseen/treated. :unamused: :fire:
The ACA quite literally saved my ass.

Take an extra hit for me tonight. My mom has passed & suffers no more. :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry, my friend. May she rest with the angels! My deepest sympathy on your loss. I’m glad she is no longer in pain. ((hugs))

3 Likes

Called Dad, I had sent him some humboldt videos last week for trellising ideas. He was in the middle of a project and couldn’t talk. Umm… Da Fuq? Dad can’t have a life outside of ME!!! lol Anyway, I quickly asked if he has solved the problem and said he has ideas. Good cuz I’m girly and my spatial skills suck. He’s in charge of building bud support. lol This should be happening tmw as it’s Sunday. Wish us luck!

7 Likes

My heartfelt condolences to you @cannabissequoia … it is not something I am prepared for, yet I have been prepared for awhile…

Extra hit in your mom’s honour for sure… be safe…:peace:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

thanks friends

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Much prayers and love your way. Tough thing to deal with. :v:

4 Likes

I was just thinking about the big ordeal when we had the idea to start the preservation runs. The people who originally started the idea are gone. Don’t think they even saw it actually come to fruition. We all had fights and stuff about them, brawls in the shark tank. lol Now we are growing out the f-2’s! I’m really proud of what we have all accomplished. Do you know how hard it is to get a large group of people organized and to agree? That’s a feat in itself! To actually pull it off and all the love that has been spread because of it… amazing! Thanks OG fam, truly.

19 Likes

@Meesh@Hoodini is still active just doesn’t post much nowadays his life’s activities just did a 180 on him not sure if he’s even growing ATM but I can see him making a comeback!

7 Likes

Same here, :evergreen_tree:. Sorry for your loss. Not looking forward to losing my mom. She is the only reason I don’t have to deal with my old man full time. The woman is a saint.

5 Likes

Hey, Meesh, the plants you put in the ground, did you do anything to the soil before hand?

1 Like

Absolutely. I had a soil test and amended it per that. I’m actually still amending it every 2 weeks with fish drenches and cal/mag drenches until seasons end per that test.

5 Likes