Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Cherry Berry White is officially harvested! We also put a couple anchors in the garage wall and tied the Strawberry Diesels to them for some extra support. Those plants are 10 feet tall now. Also had to tie one bud of the Botafumeiros to the roof as it’s colas are pringle can size now and it was drooping. Also had to rig some support for the CBD plant as her buds are freaking ridiculous in size and they finally got too heavy. Last but not least drenched the hell outta all of them with BT just in case. I’ll see if I can get some pics of the remaining plants tmw for you guys. Now hope everything just goes along nice and smooth for 2 more weeks.

@GMan looks like Dad bought the trimmer at vrgrow.com. The 19" was about 180 bucks with shipping. They do have smaller sizes as well.

I have 6 of 8 tiers of bud drying in my rack right now. The entire house absolutely reeks like spicy mj. Why spicy? Don’t know, think it’s the cherry berry white giving off the spice.

12 Likes

Was just sitting out on my front porch a few mins ago and some dude out walking his dog gets right past my house the way the breeze blows and says to his dog, quite loudly, “Yeah, smells good doesn’t it? Someone’s blazing!.”

Umm… Ya think? :joy: :speak_no_evil:

13 Likes

:rofl:I did give prior notice on Charlotte’s weight gain @meesh and still 3 weeks remaining with her to go. :v:

4 Likes

@Meesh. That’s funny as hell about the neighbor…

4 Likes

Ya my garage right now is a stink factory… getting ready for round two today! Having some buddies over to do some rough trimming for the up and coming dry!

5 Likes

Nothing better than buckets of bud and different flavors .

5 Likes

Damn that first photo like little shop of horrors! FEED ME SEAMOUR !!!

5 Likes

Charlottes angel cbd . She’s super stinky now

Botafumeiros

Noticed this piece of the branch was broken, so cut it for a sneak peek

Holy Punch

Crazy ass 10 foot tall strawberry diesels

Dragons Blood Hashplant

19 Likes

She gets a much stronger smell when she’s dry. It’s a super nice savoury smell also. Didn’t need to cure her to keep the smell either. Honest she’ll keep getting fatter and her buds flop to the floor if not supported :rofl:. In the ground she’d likely not have been manageable so maybe the pot was a good idea. I don’t know if she can be taken via trichome change. I waited till most of the pistils had browned then I took her :+1:

3 Likes

Judging by the new scent she is getting close! She has the fattest buds out there. Super sticky now too. Practically oozing. I love the smell! Skunky, earthy, hint of spice! My kinda flavor profile!

5 Likes

Savoury skunky diesel smell. She gets really strong smelling late in flowers yep your not far off.

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u she really took forever to start smelling though, but Man, what a smell!

2 Likes

Enjoy her @Meesh when smoked it’s nothing like normal weed. Just a total body stone without the heady stuff. It feels weird as your expecting to feel high but that never happens and it just chills you right out ready for your bed :+1:I’d call it a Sunday smoke. Fresh as a daisy on Monday ready for work.

3 Likes

That sounds like that would be a good one to make RSO with. I’m growing some now to do that. I’ll have a few things to test out. Not sure if a 1:1 is gonna be better or straight CBD. I’m looking forward to it. I take RSO at night a good bit now. Sometimes I do wake up almost hungover… or just foggy a little.

2 Likes

It’s 0.3 THC and as high as 15% cbd. It stinks but in a nice way :rofl: it certainly helps with joint pain. I can attest to that. It gets you that relaxed your yawning and having to stretch. Honest if you need a smoke that doesn’t mess your brain up Charlotte’s Angel is the way forward

4 Likes

Is it available on the forums or is there a good source for it? It sounds… and LOOKS fantastic. I’m just starting my CBD journey and getting strains together to work with. Thanks.

6 Likes

those girls are looking mean!! lovely dense colas… got a good variety to enjoy this winter

4 Likes

It’s a Dutch passion strain.

I bought a 3 pack and grew one out. The remaining seeds I sent to @MomOnTheRun and she split them with @Meesh. There was a bit of a miss communication and meesh thought it was an auto. I corrected her and we are where we are now. It’s a little more expensive than most Dutch passion strains but totally worth it for the yield she gives

4 Likes

Thank you! So far, I am thrilled with my strains! Love them all except Good Shit, but Dad and my Man both love it! Those hardcore stoners! lol That Good Shit is way to good for me! It’s interesting, the buds were almost white in color and once dry they remind me of a Columbian Gold or something. Very South of border, Super Sativa looking. Dark golden brown buds.

6 Likes

@GMan the Charlotte’s Angel CBD is one hell of a girl! I can only imagine what she would have been like had she been in the ground. Can’t even tell you how excited I am to try it. Especially now that it stinks to high heaven, in the best possible way! As fat as she is, I am surprised she hasn’t gotten any bud rot. She seems to be a very hardy, disease resistant strain.

5 Likes