Member Appreciation Thread

Ever had a problem with your plants you couldn’t figure out? Couldn’t find the right driver for those LEDs? Couldn’t stop the borg with a series of jedis? Then a member stepped in and helped you solve all of your problems? Yeah. Me too. So let’s show them some love. Maybe they sent you seeds. Maybe you zigged when you should have zagged. Maybe their comradery helped get you through a low point. Let’s let the community know how invaluable these people are! Make it vague. Go into detail. Who cares. Just let them know they provide a positive impact on those around them.

I personally want to thank…

@Jellypowered
@toastyjakes
@Mr.Sparkle
@Roux
@ReikoX

Each one of these guys has provided me with one thing or another to help me get through pivotal points in my grow. So thank you! Others have sent me seeds and I’m sharing that love in their personal feedback threads.

So get it out there guys and gals. Let’s make these folks famous. Even if it’s just in our own community.

11 Likes

Back in 2003, OG taught me everything I needed to know to pull in 10.5 zips out of a 2x3” closet running a 250W HPS and CFls. Completely organic set up with 6 plants. One huge sativa that I had to LST to keep it contained in the small closet. The photos from a dude, bushy older grower, inspired me to get off my butt and move things indoors. The community at OG has always been very informative, and I can’t remember anyone being rude to each other.

6 Likes