Cattle Decapitation
Mayhem
Darkthrone

and Dethklok causeā€¦itā€™s Dethklok.

8 Likes
3 Likes

:metal: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Im a die hard death metal nut, but Baroness is one, if not the most incredible band ive ever seen live. Im absolutely obsessed with this band and ever since Ginaā€™s arrival they just keep getting better. John Baizley is one of the best front men on the planet and an incredible artist and painter to boot.

3 Likes

I always tell people Baroness is one of my favorite bands, and his art is even better.

You gotta check out Kvelertak my guy.

2 Likes

wtf lol they have surf rock versions of black metal now just when I think Iā€™ve seen everything on the internet here you go.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The joke is that thwy are the same thing!

3 Likes

ā€¦ the price, yes, the price
I thought I knew

2 Likes

This is somehow bad and good

never turned our backs on why weā€™re hereā€¦

3 Likes

1 Like

My personal favorite metal album of all time (and top 5 all time albums)

Iā€™m not even a huge prog guy but damn.

3 Likes

ā€¦am I doing this right, @Pigeonman ? :laughing: :rofl::metal:
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes
1 Like

In all seriousness (the only trve cvlt way) thanks for starting this thread, @BeTheLight . Canā€™t believe it went so long without. Definitely felt weird posting metal in the main music thread a few times. Well, other than responses from @Pigeonman and a couple others.
Been some great tunes shared in here so far, and some funny sh!t, too.
Iā€™ve always been into some kind of metal or another, especially (obviously) doom and stoner bands, but right on through to power metal and prog.
Hereā€™s a newer one thatā€™s got me movinā€™ through workdays like a damn warrior.

Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

3 Likes

I actually have been revisiting this album a lot recently after not listening for over a decadeā€¦ such an amazing album.

1 Like