Metal Head thread , share what you're jamming :D

Checked out the Dimmu cover album. Thanks for the rec. That Venom cover is great. Also, hadn’t heard of Hiedevolk that I knew of, but now happily on the work rotation. I think if my co-workers knew what I was listening to while throwing tonnage around every night they’d go, “Yeah… That uh… That checks out.”

I wear one, but it doesn’t have any patches, and took out all the studding a few years back. I should decorate it a bit again. Thing’s been to hell and back. Cool patch
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

Fuck. Meshiggah played here on the 15th. Sold out at fuck too much $ to stand in a room owed by Drake prices too so I missed it. Pissed me right off as I usually am in the middle of the pit dancing sober like a drunk JCVD in Kickboxer but with 3-4ft locks and often surrounded by the ladies in the audience that like to get flogged. (it’s a long dreads thing).

:sob:

2 Likes

And now for some MGLA!

3 Likes

I seen em last year for the first time. They fuckin cruuuuushed it.

2 Likes

Anyone else have animals that are also metalheads?

My :parrot: Bubbles loves Djent, Black metal, and goregrind/grindcore.

I have a vid of him inside his cage still covered singing along to Hammer Smashed Face. :rofl:

3 Likes

Jessi-cat likes power metal solos. She’ll sit in front of whatever is playing it and listen intently. She only sings along with @JustTieflingThings when they’re in the kitchen, though.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

1 Like

First metal album was 7th son of a 7th son.

Love some old school doom like this

6 Likes
2 Likes

I think my cat likes what I jam, and hey, so does my little niece

1 Like

@Pigeonman absolute classic

1 Like

Probably one of the best singles of the year. So damn groovy. And Bro Can sing. like REALLY sing.

1 Like
2 Likes

Bands like this always get to me. I feel the talent but really am not fond of these type of vocals.
Mrs. Pigeon just yelled from the toilet: “What’s with the emo?!”

:rofl:

2 Likes

LOL you at least have to give the ending a try, its SUPERRRRR funky

Like 4:50 forward

1 Like

I did! I love the track just want the vocal track muted. :rofl:

1 Like

what about these guys? I think overall this is top 3 album of the year for me

1 Like

Up there with these guys release this year. I fricking love these albums. World class musicians, Invents guitarist is beast.

@BeTheLight much better lol.

Here’s something to rinse with:

1 Like

this reminds me of I wrestled a bear once a little

which this band here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwKjaRHJqo is the continuation of that band in a new form :smiley:

I think you may really like this one… hint : METAL MOMMY

1 Like