Metal Head thread , share what you're jamming :D

Figured this was fitting considering he’s one of the fastest drummers I’ve ever seen, but also the chillest.

1 Like

DUUUDE! This guy drums like I drive! I use my periferal vision to track movements so I’m in a zone.

1 Like

hes insane but i found someone crazier. i think hes brazilian or something. ive seen a bunch of his youtube shorts. dude can drum this fast one handed…

2 Likes

Yea! El Estepario. He’s wild and changing the drumming world. Love his videos smoking a joint in one hand while blasting the other

2 Likes

Yeah him haha

This is amazing but can he Maciej Kowalski?

2 Likes

Dude Darkside is fuckin bonkers with his cymbal work! Love MGLA

2 Likes

gosh damn this is heavy

1 Like

everybody’s a gangster… until Darkside starts playing cymbals

1 Like

Some drummers I like

Fack was gonna post more but posted by accident haha

3 Likes

It’s interesting to see how metal bands blend genres these days. Definitely heavy as heck

1 Like

then theirs this metal lol , which is good in its own right

and this

Reminds me of:

2 Likes

this ep called the fear of fear has been on repeat for me lol

1 Like

She can serenade me any day. Such a nice voice.
And speaking of amazing vocals… One of my favorite bands called Brutus, while not really metal, is so fuckin good. They’re from Belgium.

2 Likes
1 Like

McCartney’s stank face of pleasure when Rubin cuts in that bass track at the beginning- priceless. That man loves some slap bass

2 Likes

This shit made my day. Lol :metal:

3 Likes

@breadwinner I feel like it’s the ultimate compliment when a talented musician hears something for the first time and you see them be disgusted that someone else did it instead of them for a second, before being like ok but that’s pretty sick. McCartney definitely looked like he was thinking “man I wish I could have cut loose like that on them”

3 Likes