Guitar solo still cyco in 2024

7 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

SYSTEM IF A DOWN FOR EVER. :microphone::skull:

Any other fans

4 Likes

Re: SOAD:

I remember when they opened for Static X here in Toronto with a 30min set and no one knew who they were.

Good times!

3 Likes

Jesus. I wish I was in your shoes. I just saw them in Vegas last year and I have their drumstick my wife caught for me lol ! Some girl tried to steal it after she had it and when they both stood and met eyes the girl said “IM GOOD IM GOOD” lol my wife is 6’0

3 Likes

:heart:

I’m 5’7" so with only the most respect intended this is clearly a…

…moment right here!

:metal:

4 Likes

Ahahah ! Yeah most def ! Much love brotha :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I love this thread man sweet idea :facepunch:

5 Likes

I like all sorts, but in the heavier side…
Slayer, Sepultura, Tool, Ministry, iwrestledabearonce, Bad Brains, Melvin’s, Sleep, Gojira, Deftones, SOAD, older Metallica…mostly any 80s-90s metal. I recently listened to the entire Sleep Token album, and technically it’s pretty amazing. Not a fan of his voice in some of the songs, but he has a good range. There’s a lot of different feels, so it’s decent to listen to in its entirety

3 Likes

Tool is obviously my favorite… strictly because of the effort they clearly put in @Puffalo

1 Like

Yeah, for sure. When I lived in NJ, I drove my GF 10 hrs up into Canada to see them at Molson arena.

1 Like

I want to see tool but I feel like a tool thinking about $200-500 a seat for someone else to get rich of off their talent.

Ticketfuckingbastards.

4 Likes

WTF this is amazing! I still have mine I might see if it’s not damaged beyond repair. I didn’t play nice with my things bent valves dented to shit……but curious :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Cyco Mike o funny been looking for infectious grooves on vinyl. Good shit mate!

2 Likes

My favorite too… also as you’ve stated a lot of the newer stuff is amazing until the roaring and then falsetto after super picky I guess but the musicianship is amazing

Maybe the greatest 90s death metal band to me:

8 Likes

Been re-discovering Lair of the Minotaur after going through what’s left of my vinyl collection.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

3 Likes

Maybe my favorite metal band of all time, the Shape of Punk To Come will always be on my playlists:

The new stuff is pretty good too:

Good documentary about their earlier history up till the breakup:

3 Likes