MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Great Contest
MR BEE strikes again and again and again LOL

8 Likes

GONNA DO IT AGAIN IN 24 HOURS…2 APRIL/TUESDAY/1000 EST…@SamwellBB “BAKED BEANZ REDEMPTION GIVEAWAY #s 23 - 27”, OPEN FOR 24 HOURS, E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E ELIGIBLE. REF ENTRY :arrow_double_up: :up: #543!! :arrow_double_up: :up: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

I was about ready to call in a search party, but after four weeks in postal-limbo, the apocrita has landed. All beans safe and sound, and plenty of thanks to be had. Long days and pleasant nights to you, @misterbee . :pray: All the best to you and yours, and I hope you had a great and full equinox and Eostre celebration(s)!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

13 Likes

Sure did take it’s sweet time, ugh? Glad they finally arrived. @ReikoX’s creations are ALWAYS “Class-A”, as is he. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thanks again for everything
@misterbee
@OhNo555
@2High

3 Likes

SPRING IS IN DA AIR!!! I’ve always been a “Wander Lust” kinda Guy, fortunate to have “globetrotted” in the service of our “Dear Uncle”. Even when “a lil dangerous”, it was also “strangely interesting”. As did everyone, I experienced a few “what the &%$@ am I doing here” moments.

'Nuff said about the Past. I thought, however, I would do a little “virtual travelling” to the Tropics, Hawaii, specifically. I really don’t like to travel alone, so I figured a few “Lucky OGers” might like to tag along, at my expense, of course. You’ll be responsible for any “Hawaiian Dress Requirements”!!

If there’s interest, I thought an “Hawaiian-Themed Giveaway” would suffice instead of an actual Trip (I don’t do the “Cruise Ship Thing”). A Breeder Friend from Montana (yes, MONTANA!!) gifted some of his “Hawaiian Creations”. No other info on the Gifts is on hand).

Soooooo, if there’s interest, kindly get your Leis on, pull up the Ole Grass Skirt (don’t ya look cute!!), invoke the Spirit of the late Don Ho, and enjoy this “Hawaiian Luau Giveaway” Numbers One/1 - Ten/10. OVERWRITE RULE STILL APPLY, members can only sign up for ONE/1 Giveaway, choose carefully. EVERYONE IS WELCOMED!! If you don’t own an “Hawaiian Shirt”, don’t worry, there’s NEVER a Dress Code here.

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number One/1: "Hawaiian Orange Soda"

1. @amendment3 :us:
  2. @LzBoy :canada:
  3. @Illicitmango :us:
  4. @Jimdoors :us:
  5. @globalhead :india:
  6. @Tlander :thailand:

Add numbers, if needed

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Two/2: "Hawaiian Strawberry Cough"
3. @MikeyMeteor :us:
7. @luxton :canada:
8. @Fortman420 :canada:
10. @503BudMan :us:
11. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
13. @Zolorp :us:
14. @blowdout2269
16. @donuchee :us:
23. @OnePassionateGrower :us:
Add numbers, if needed

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Three/3: "Hawaiian Alien Maui"

1. @Longtooth :us:
  2. @BeardedMech :us: :wrench:
  3. @Piter :es:
  4. @TheSeedjinn :canada:

Add numbers, if needed

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Four/4: “Hawaiian Licorice”, Sativa Mix
2. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
3. @420noob :us:
4. @I.am.human :us:
7. @Tykal :us:
8. @djtrip :us:
9. @US3RNAM3 :us:
11. @sayrum
12. @Aero :eu:
Add numbers, if needed

Hawaiian Lua Giveaway" Number Five/5: "Hawaiian Citrus"
4. @ThirdStone :us:
5. @funkyfunk
9. @Conitl :us:
13. @BuckeyeBeanz :us:
17. @Jumbzz :us:
23. @FishWhistler :us:
Add numbers, if needed

Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Six/6: "Hawaiian Alien Purple"

1. @anonymous4289 :us:
  2. @ShiskaberrySavior
  3. @Movement13 :us:
  4. @CanuckistanPete
  5. @emeraldbullfrog :us: :frog:
  6. @Osogreen261 :us:

Add numbers, if needed

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Seven/7: "Hawaiian Poison Do Si Dos"

1. @MonsterDrank :us:
  2. @Natea :us:
  3. @GallacreekD66 :us:
  4. @splinter7 :us:
  5. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  6. @Hambone :us:
  7. @creatorknbsland :brazil:

Add numbers, if needed

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Eight/8: “Hawaiian Skyline”, Sativa Mix
2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
4. @MrGreenJeans :us:
8. @FourFour :us:
12. @Topdecker :us:
Add numbers, if needed

"Hawaiian Luau Giveaway" Number Nine/9: "Hawaiian Sensi Skunk"

1. @CocoaCoir :us:
  2. @Sailorboy :us:
  3. @Wizdom
  4. @greenmachine77
  5. @DirtySlowToes :us_outlying_islands:
  6. @freed111 :canada:
  7. @Scarlyle :us:
  8. @Gho13 :us_outlying_islands:
  9. @Cannaology :us:
  10. @Cloud9 :us:
  11. @STIGGY :us:
  12. @Abbbian
  13. @Trickster :us:
  14. @Growgrassblowglass :us:
  15. @Nugslinger :canada:

Add numbers, if needed

"Hawaiian Luau" Giveaway Number Ten/10: "Hawaiian x Apple Blossom"

1. @Trimeresurus :us:
  2. @sintax :us: :alien:
  3. @Green_Light :us:
  4. @JOHN1234 :us:
  5. @wotcha :uk:

Add numbers, if needed

Since I see a few “OG-Tourists” are already on the Pier, we might as well announce the Boarding Times, ugh? On THURSDAY, April 11/1000 EST, the Listing will be “Wikified”, stay OPEN for 24 Hours, Drawings for Ten Lucky Ticketholders to follow. Same Overwrite Rules apply, no need to hurry. ALL, do enjoy the Trip!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

72 Likes

The Hawaiian-Themed Giveaway looks great! Thank you!

hdance

5 Likes

I’ll be wearing my shirt when I sign up. :white_flower: :sparkling_heart: :hibiscus: :sunglasses:

Rumor goes that the Hawaiian islands are the mountain tops of one big island that sank a bit, many years ago, that island was called Lemuria. And as the island slowly sank, the natives got into their ships and sailed in all directions, and started new civilizations.

Thank you to all involved in making this give away a reality!

7 Likes

THAT’S the main reason it’s a “Virtual Trip”!!! “Good one”, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

The dope was some Hawaiian product Doc had been saving, although at the moment he couldn’t remember for what. He lit up. About the time he was ready to transfer the roach to a roach clip, the phone rang again, and he had one of those brief lapses where you forget how to pick up the receiver.
–Thomas Pynchon, Inherent Vice

8 Likes

SHAMELESS REMINDER NUMBER 811023.8!! THE “BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY” BEGINS/OPENS TODAY/1000 EST SHAMELESS REMINDER 811023.8!! THAT’S ENTRY :arrow_double_up: :up: NR 543 :up: :arrow_double_up: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Hey I might be missing something. Any reason I can’t edit the list? Tia

2 Likes

Should probably read.

6 Likes

Read first. :wink:

6 Likes

I read a bunch of shit about hawaii I just didn’t read the right stuff :joy: thanks. I’ve had coffee now

4 Likes

Coffee helps! :innocent:

6 Likes

Most definitely.

3 Likes

:up: :arrow_double_up: Entry #543 :arrow_double_up: :up: starts in FIVE…FOUR…THREE…TWO…ONE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Lets goooo!!! Growme power!

5 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity Misterbee!!!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes