MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Wow. You generate random numbers a lot like I roll d20s on game night… 12, 10, 1, 1, 6. :man_facepalming: At least the first one doesn’t have too bad an iterative penalty, though! You might have hit whatever you were aiming at once, anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Couldn’t say it better (or faster!) myself! With a name like FOG DOG I figure it ought to be able to handle our humidity over here! And at 60 days I can beat monsoon! (Hopefully!) :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Next week, I’ll look through my “Ole Stash Bag” and find you a couple of more short Auto/Fems…stay tuned. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks buddy! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Fog Dog…“Fruit of the Gods x Chemdawg”, fyi. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you very much @misterbee :pray:

7 Likes

Thank you @misterbee , your one hell of a OG… :heart: :heart: :100: :100: :100: :boom: :boom: :boom: :fire: :fire: :fire: :star_struck: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!!!

5 Likes

NEXT “SCHEDULED” GIVEAWAY IS MONDAY/18 MARCH/1100 EST. BUT, you never know when a “POPUP” will occur!! ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

I got you @misterbee if you should need me to generate numbers. Just let me know. :wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

congrats to all the winners!!!

2 Likes

I love a good frenzy (pop up) one :point_up:! :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

IMG_4879 image

3 Likes

The Sharks are Circling the WATERS… :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Hell @misterbee got the right bait for that one.

IMG_4863

10 Likes

Wooohooo , epic , thankyou mr bee
: )

4 Likes

Nice one :grin:

Congrats to the winner.

Good luck next time for all.

Thank you @misterbee

4 Likes

Congratulations @GCC.Bud, @Tlander, @funkyfunk, @ifish, @Faithisyours.
:partying_face:
Wonderful wins!

Wtg Mister🐝
:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Wooohoooo, thanks @misterbee and @OhNo555 ! Been looking at that JAWS’ giveaway, very happy! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Your the best @misterbee …Thank for all u do here brother…

4 Likes

Hey ho,
Captain Nemo made me spawn here. But now I am more than confused. What do I have to do here? Am I (like always, cliche smoker…) too late to participate?
If there is some manual / introduction feel free to just drop me the link and I will figure it out myself.

I canz read!

Sorry for the noobish post. I will improve!

8 Likes