MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Ooooh Oooh that smell The smell of Bees skunk around you…

7 Likes

IMG_5204 IMG_5206 IMG_5208
Won’t be long till the skunk :skunk: is on the loose! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

@misterbee You outdid yourself!!! Seeds and “BONUS” arrived today. Thank you for a beautiful pipe and key chain. I love the feel of it - so smooth! What type of horn is it?
I’m also VERY excited about the Hawaiian Licorice seeds. :star_struck:

38 Likes

What a beautiful pipe @misterbee

I got my eyes on that road kill skunk if u want to toss me on that list :us: !

5 Likes

Montana Elk!! Glad you like 'em, indeed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

That ain’t elk ivory on that chain, is it???

3 Likes

ALL from Elk Antlers, indeed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Wow that pipe is amazing! Excellent gift mister bee!

6 Likes

Big thanks @misterbee beans arrived today!!

14 Likes

Really cool pipe :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Around here the ivory is them front two teeth.
Where the canines would be.

Oh here, found a blurb on it for those interested.
EDIT: Ok, the link sucks. Here’s a copy/paste:

Teeth in elk are similar to other deer except for the presence of upper canine teeth. An elk’s canine teeth, made of ivory, are unique and were highly prized by both Native Americans and European settlers. The “ivories” (also called tusks, whistlers, or buglers) were primarily used as decorative beads, pendants, and necklaces, and were very valuable due to their rarity. The elk’s molars and incisors provide the best indication of the animal’s age.

4 Likes

Not an Elk, but look at them teeth

10 Likes

Beans arrived today. Thanks a bunch @misterbee , and @2High :+1:t5::+1:t5:

15 Likes

This is a musk deer, hunted almost to extinction for it’s musk glands they are struggling to make a comeback after after hunting has been banned in my country.

4 Likes

Hoping it’s gone make it and not become extinct or only survive in zoos :pray:t3:

Does it dtink blood?
:wink:

5 Likes

It’s a most timid animal which gets intoxicated with it’s own pheromone and does not know where it’s coming from and goes searching for it.

6 Likes

Always a great day when you see a bee in the mail. Thanks a million @misterbee and @SamwellBB

55119a4202cd3

SEEDS NOT BEES

40 Likes

Right on Mister Bee! Thanks!!!

14 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

You went 52 miles
You walked 21 miles
The driver went 31 miles

1 Like