MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Ill pick whatever has the least to increase my odds lol. Really want something in my collection from the bee.

2 Likes

Only a 1/2 hours till the @misterbee’s GR8 SKUNK :skunk: HUNT GIVEAWAY is open for business! :hugs::slightly_smiling_face::boom::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5257 IMG_5246 IMG_5248

don’t forget them flags! :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:, a lot of you missed out last time, plus there will be TWO winners this time!

11 Likes

Hey :wave: @misterbee if you need me tomorrow to generate the numbers, just let me know! I got you :wink: buddy! :ok_hand::hugs::slightly_smiling_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

LET’S GET IT ON!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Smells a little skunky in here. Just the way I like it - Thanks for the chance @misterbee

3 Likes

yeah yeah
thanks a lot!!! @misterbee you rock an buzz :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:
:fallen_leaf: :leaves:
:sunglasses: :partying_face: :exploding_head: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @misterbee!

3 Likes

Good luck everyone :seedling:

3 Likes

Since we’re about to finish up this week’s “STINK FEST”, I thought we best get to listing the next Upcoming Event. Let’s call it “THE FOUR/4 ACES GIVEAWAY”, shall we? Not much of a “Card Player” myself, but I sho nuff know a “Deal” when I see one!! Let’s go with THURSDAY/ 2 MAY/1000 EST. SAME RULES APPLY: “WIKI” TO REMAIN OPEN FOR TWENTY-FOUR/24 HOURS. OVERWRITE RULES IN EFFECT, NO NEED TO HURRY. ONLY ONE CHOICE PER MEMBER, CHOOSE CAREFULLY. Winning Tickets can be redeemed at the Ticket Window, just PM “Personals”!! Forgot to add, the Dealer is using TWO/2 Decks, so there will be TWO/2 Winners of each Giveaway. Good Luck, ALL

"Four Aces Giveaway Number One/1 AND Two/2": “Purple Poison Cookies #6/f2”, @SamwellBB

1. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  2. @blowdout2269
  3. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  4. @JOHN1234 :us:
  5. @luxton :canada:
  6. @TheSeedjinn :canada:
  7. @Villiager :eu:
  8. @Onobigrower :brazil:
  9. @OnePassionateGrower :us:
  10. @THCeed
  11. @CanuckistanPete :canada:
  12. @Osogreen261 :us:
  13. @Green_Light :us:
  14. @Illicitmango :us:

Add Numbers, if needed

"Four Aces Giveaway Number Three/3 AND Four/4": “Frankenstein”, @JohnnyPotseed

1. @amumayuk :canada:
  2. @GallacreekD66 :us:
  3. @globalhead :india:
  4. @belleswell :us:
  5. @Wizdom :canada:
  6. @emeraldbullfrog :us:
  7. @Fortman420 :canada:
  8. @Tuned :canada:
  9. @Gho13
  10. @Golfnutt :us:
  11. @Abbbian
  12. @Jimdoors :us:
  13. @Coffin_Dodger :us:
  14. @funkyfunk :eu:
  15. @orbitalnutria420

Add Numbers, if needed

"Four Aces Giveaway Number Five/5 AND Six/6": “Jamaican Lambsbread”, 1968 Vibes Collective, @Upstate (12/12 from Seed, 23 Weeker)
3. @MikeyMeteor :us:
4. @donuchee :us:
5. @greenmachaine77 :canada:
8. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
9. @BeardedMech :us: :wrench:
11. @djtrip :us:
13. @Cormoran :us:
14. @Scarlyle :us:
18. @FishWhistler :us:
21. @Aero :eu:
23. @Zolorp :us:
Add Numbers, if needed

"Four Aces Giveaway Number Seven/7 AND Eight/8": “Maui Mango Haze”, @Guitarzan
3. @freed111 :canada:
5. @Vegabom :us:
7. @Hambone :us:
9. @Gato :us: :cat:
11. @sayrum :de:
13. @503BudMan
14. @Cloud9 :us:
15. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
17. @Trimeresurus :us:
18. @Trickster
20. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
21. @grotebag :us:
Add Numbers if needed

"Four Aces Giveaway BONUS Number Nine/9 AND BONUS Number Ten/10:" “Vortex/f2”, @Dirt_Wizard

1. @Sailorboy :us:
  2. @splinter7
  3. @HealingHerb :australia:
  4. @sd9007 :us:
  5. @LzBoy :canada:
  6. @DirtySlowToes :us_outlying_islands:
  7. @Faithisyours :eu:
  8. @Topdecker :us:
  9. @Cannabiscrusader :us:
  10. @Sintax :us:
    Add Numbers, if needed

BE WARNED: NO Card Stacking, Clipping, or Bottom Peeping!!! Other than that, c’mon, sit down, order a Drink, get comfortable, have a nice time. It might be your Lucky Day. Oh yes, ALL EXCEPT FRANKENSTEIN/P/F ARE PHOTO/REG. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

60 Likes

Yesterday, I was standing by the Mailbox. I saw the Mail Carrier approaching with a Big Cloud of Dust hovering over his Vehicle. He handed me my Mail, I then realized that “Cloud” was, indeed, a “VORTEX/f2” AND “Sowah Grapefruit/f2 x Vortex” by @Dirt_Wizard!! Look for them to be “placed in circulation” soon. BIG THANKS, Bro!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

28 Likes

Wow … Thank you @Dirt_Wizard and @misterbee :+1::100::+1::heart::+1::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @misterbee ! Good luck to all!

3 Likes

AND THE SKUNK HUNT IS ON!

Thank you @misterbee for this amazing trek thru the forest! Best of luck to everyone :v:

6 Likes

IMG_5258

I think :face_with_monocle: I am holding the winning hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

YOU ALWAYS DO!!! :wink: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thanks much !!!

1 Like

Thanks for what you do to pollinate the masses, @misterbee ! I’ll keep you posted on when I’ve got some more to send your way, until then BEE COOL

24 Likes

Thanks for the chance at those skunks! @misterbee

Hey @420noob and @Loggershands make sure to sign up!!

9 Likes

Thank you misterbee. Let the skunks be freeeeeee <3

@Magu @GrouchyOldMan @Pigeonman get in here !!! skunks are skunking :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What is that smell??? :nauseated_face:

I see, it’s not a mystery, it’s Misterbee!

:joy::v:

15 Likes