MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

got the huge can of heinz ready

3 Likes

Wiki is off and I will be proceeding, please keep in mind that the wiki is long and there will be 11 winners. This does take time, be patient and stand by for the results. Again good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all that participated in the @misterbee GR8 SKUNK :skunk: HUNT! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

Got to run out for a “few”. When @OhNo555 post Winners, do start PMing “Personals”. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

open-carry-concealed-carry

Whats it called when the skunks on the plane? Carry-on Skunkage?

17 Likes

9 Likes

HE’S BAAAAAAAAACK!!" SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

IMG_5278 IMG_5279
I see the GR8 EARL of BEEVILLE :honeybee: approaching on his noble steed :racehorse:, today it was hard to pick him out as he was not dressed in his usual black and yellow, but in a smart riding outfit!

IMG_5275 IMG_5274

See the results below of all the lucky :four_leaf_clover: SKUNK :skunk: hunters!

Skunk Hunt Giveaway Number 1: “Skunk #1” (SK1)

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #17 @Zolorp! :skunk:

Skunk Hunt Giveaway Number 2: "Black & Blue Skunk"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #8 @503BudMan! :racehorse:

Skunk Hunt Giveaway Number 3: "Super Silver Skunk"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #9 @splinter7! :tophat:

Skunk Hunt Giveaway Four: "Washington Black Skunk"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #7 @blowdout2269! :horse:

Skunk Hunt Giveaway Number Five: "Road Kill Skunk/RKS"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #17 @greenmachine77! :dog:

Skunk Hunt Giveaway Number 6: "Lemon Skunk"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #2 @ervasagrada! :skunk:

Skunk Hunt Giveaway Number 7: "Pineapple Skunk"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #12 @mainerJ! :racehorse:

Skunk Hunt Giveaway Number 8: "Ancestral Skunk"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #14 @CanuckistanPete! :tophat:

Skunk Hunt Giveaway Number 9: "Black Skunk"

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #9 @freed111! :horse:

Now we got the first flag bonus for USA :us:/ Canada :canada: ONLY!

With the lucky :four_leaf_clover: entry #45 @FishWhistler! :dog:

Now for the second flag winner :trophy: that encompasses the WORLD :earth_africa:!

With the lucky :four_leaf_clover: entry #10 @Aero! :skunk:

This will conclude today’s hunt sponsored by the EARL of BEEVILLE :honeybee: the GR8 @misterbee, thanks to all that participated in this GR8 hunt! :wink:

Ok ladies and gentlemen you know what to do, contact @misterbee to collect your winnings!

IMG_5273 IMG_5277 IMG_5276

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: to all you lucky :four_leaf_clover: hunters!

image image image

35 Likes

SUPER EFFORT, BRO!!! After next Month’s “Card Game”, expect another Package. When I have Member’s info, I will :heart: your PM, indicating you can delete, if desired. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

I got you :wink: buddy, and it was a pleasured as always to do this for 🫵 you. Always helps when you write :writing_hand: the good story line for me to work with and find graphics to paint :art: an interesting winning story to add to it! :wink::+1::facepunch::star_struck::skunk::partying_face::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

thanks @misterbee and @OhNo555

The super silver skunk sounds sweet.

4 Likes

Congrats, hooligans! :purple_heart: Thanks to the dynamic duo for making it all real

6 Likes

Congratulations all you soon-to-be-stanky folks!
Thank you again, @misterbee and @OhNo555 !

Happy Friday, everybody!

6 Likes

great news heading into the weekend!

thank you @misterbee and @OhNo555 for making this happen. :green_heart: :100: :bomb:

4 Likes

Thanks so much, @OhNo555 and @misterbee !

5 Likes

Thanks the the opportunity, gotta get me something Skunky

3 Likes

@OhNo555 can I recommend you for the honorary wiki wheel spinner and town cryer across the world of OG! Love all that you do around here m8 :call_me_hand:
Oh ya, you to @misterbee 🫣 haha y’all have a great weekend, and congratulations to this wiki’s winners!

9 Likes

Thanks much @misterbee and @OhNo555 for the effort :slightly_smiling_face:
Congrats all you lucky winners :+1:
:v:&:green_heart:

4 Likes

You are too funny :joy::joy::joy: my friend, I would do this for anyone on OG that asked me too! I have just as much fun :star_struck: doing this as I do giving away beans. Speaking of this I am almost all caught up and will start the games back up soon! :wink::crazy_face::blush::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Damned I miss this one! Some good skunk, congrats to all the winners and thanks @misterbee and @OhNo555

5 Likes

Oo, hell yeah! Lucky number seven strikes again!

Thanks @misterbee for the generosity, and you @OhNo555 for the taking leg work of all the RNG’s.
Much love fella’s!
Congratulations to the other winners aswell.:call_me_hand:t3:
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes