MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Great job you and @misterbee !!!

3 Likes

Congrats winners!

4 Likes

Woohooo, thank you so much @misterbee and @OhNo555 you guys are awesome :v: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yesterday I was notified about the draws but I didn’t have time to enter… Working hard to get my growing environment the way I want it this time. I’m happy for all the winners, make good use of these wonderful gifts. Thank you for everything @misterbee @OhNo555 and anyone else involved… and definitely congratulations to the winners. You are lucky people

4 Likes

Thanks @misterbee and @OhNo555 for the fun. :+1:t5::+1:t5:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners thank you as always @misterbee

2 Likes

@misterbee, Thank you for putting on this giveaway. Congratulations to all the winners!!!

2 Likes

I’m so happy image

Thanks @misterbee and @OhNo555 :cowboy_hat_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

Need “Personals”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m a slacker…
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Alright all you “SKUNK HUNTERS”, your “Catch” has been processed and dispatched. They departed an Hour ago. Now I’ll begin to get the RECENT AUCTION WINNINGS (BOG Sour Bluetooth AND Diamond Dog dispatched. All should be in the Postal System by MID-MORNING TOMORROW. THANKS TO ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

GET READY, ALL YOU OGers ("OLE GAMBLERS"), THE “FOUR/4 ACES” TABLE OPENS T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W at 1000 EST. See ya there :up: :arrow_double_up: ENTRY # 868 :arrow_double_up: :up:, the 1st “DEAL” is on me. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

32 Likes

I was almost set to glue myself to this folding chair 'til the 9th, per the post above, but I’m glad for the reprieve! Happy to play a hand or two with you any day you call it, @misterbee , and I thank you and your donors kindly and dully for the generosity and fun ahead of time.
Good luck, all you cool hands. :four_leaf_clover:
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

6 Likes

Awesome! So does this mean that the Four Aces giveaway moved up by a week?

5 Likes

That was also my thinking.

Am all for that btw!

1 Like

YES!!! Wife has several Appointments next week in preparation for a Rotator Cuff Replacement. So, I moved it to TOMORROW, SS/BW…mister

19 Likes

Oh gotcha, my goodness I hope all the best for the both of you. Wishing for her a successful surgery with a speedy recovery!

4 Likes

Tell her OG is rooting for her recovery!

9 Likes

Man I wish your wife a speedy recovery my friend… prayers will go out to her!!

4 Likes

I hear that card shuffling machine in the background!

IMG_5302

Won’t be long before the @misterbee starts laying down those hands and taking bets!

IMG_5303

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::partying_face::four_leaf_clover::clap::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes