MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

If it’s, indeed, your Birthday, YOU’LL get a Bonus!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Eyyyyyyy youngin’ looks like yours is sixteen days after mine!

1 Like

taurus buddies :tm: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :facepunch: :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

At first I was reading you were doing your 941st giveaway which… wasn’t sounding so much unrealistic :laughing: Keep up the good vibe misterbee!

3 Likes

Hope your having a good day like this little guy in our tomatoes an pepper tent

10 Likes

The list of pronouns is hysterical :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :sob:

@misterbee lmao

2 Likes

No joke, being a Taurus is part of the reason my user name is emeraldbullfrog and not just emeraldfrog :cow: :frog:

5 Likes

sometimes i wonder if all the bullshit life trew my way is related to me being a taurus :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:ATTENTION!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:
The Lineup for the “AUTO DRIVE-IN GIVEAWAY” has been listed, REF :up: :arrow_double_up: ENTRY #965 :arrow_double_up: :up: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Lol what are the odds, know which one I’m pickin!

8 Likes

I used to love :heart: the drive in movie :movie_camera: theater :performing_arts: when I was young. We used to go almost every Friday night. Parents used to put us on top off the old Chevy nova station wagon in are sleeping bags! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh AND @Scarlyle, PM those “personals” AGAIN. Just found the Stack of LAMBSBREAD, ready to get them headed your ways. I do apologize, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

YES, you can!!! SS/BW…mister :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@misterbee I also use it for Christmas parades.

16 Likes

I love it!

Whether your name is drawn or not, YOU WIN/WON THE “SPECIAL BONUS”!! PM “personals”, I’ll get it on it’s way. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

@misterbee in spirit of the old cars, heres a few my grandfather and I had/restored. Every couple years he would find another project and try to sell a finished one, except he never tried to sell any with much effort since we all knew he’d keep them all if we had the space lol

18 Likes

QUESTION FOR FEMALE MEMBERS - What type Seeds are you interested in for the UPCOMING “FEMALE MEMBER ONLY GIVEAWAY”??? Photo/Regular, Photo/Fem, Auto/Regular and/or, Auto/Fem…your Giveaway, your input!! Date/Time pending, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Sounds like a great idea!! How about it @Bobgrows @RainToday @G-paS @Lady.Zandra63 … I know there’s more …
I’d love to see some photo fems.
Thank you @misterbee

9 Likes

Check it out wife’s first car. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

24 Likes