MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Beautiful :metal::+1:

:pray: :pray: :pray: Landed! Not bad for having been mailed on April Fool’s Day!

Thank you so much MisterBee!

:call_me_hand:

16 Likes

I’m a regular/ photo girl. So that would be my vote.
@G-paS what say you?

13 Likes

Thanks for thinking of us @misterbee !
I’m an auto girl, though I do make exceptions. Been planning to explore some landrace sativas soon too. I like regs & fems.

13 Likes

Hey @misterbee, amazing work, thank you for everything!

Roms @ Atao gave me a heads up on this post- Would it be possible to get on the list for “Jamaican Lambsbread”/1968 Vibes Collective (@Upstate), Photo/Reg, 23 weeks, 12/12 from seed?

5 Likes

That Giveaway finished WEEKS EARLIER, no open List!! TOMORROW/1000 EST IS THE NEXT GIVEAWAY (ENTRY #941). Members have to sign up, if eligible. I strongly suggest you check your status. NO ONE CAN SIGN ANOTHER MEMBER UP!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Is that in 18 hours? Trying to get my time zones right. :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh can I use that Hawaiian Haze!! :pray:
Thank you for your time and generosity in doing all this. It truly is alot of work to put together.
You “Rock” @misterbee :honeybee: SW&SS!

10 Likes

I’m right there with you on these

5 Likes

THAT’S CORRECT!!! Ten O’clock here on the East Coast TOMORROW. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I like both photo or regular Fem.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

"PSST - PSST"!!! There’s a GIVEAWAY starting in about TWO HOURS AND TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES REF :up: :arrow_double_up: ENTRY #941 :arrow_double_up: :up: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

been looking at the clock patiently mister bee :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes
4 Likes

went to Wiki can’t find were I enter this give-a-way – please help this simple minded member !!! Thanks

5 Likes

10:00 am Eastern time

4 Likes

As @OnePassionateGrower indicated, the Giveaway OPENS IN 42 MINUTES!! Kindly review the FIRST GIVEAWAY IN THE THREAD, paying attention to the OVERWRITE RULES. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

First. lol. Not bee-ing greedy, just on a train with dubious internet connection so it was now or never. Thank you @misterbee and have fun everyone, be nice.

4 Likes

Well it looks like we are down to the last minute before the @misterbee old stash bag grab begins, so jump In there and get your spot! Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::partying_face::peace_symbol:

IMG_5412 IMG_5419 IMG_5420

6 Likes

Does anyone know the difference between Red Snake #4 and #7?

2 Likes