MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

No. I wanted to investigate but had no time. If you find out please post, maybe I switch :rofl:

2 Likes

All I know is the Breeder sent FOUR different Pheno Types. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@hawkman scroll up to post #941 :slightly_smiling_face:

@Sintax Hawaiian haze :point_up_2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

FYI, The Breeder/Donor of the “RED SNAKE” was @TexasTea. Search for the “Red Snake” Thread, good info and excellent pics. SS/BW…mister :honeybee::100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks but still lost - ???

1 Like

GO TO ENTRY #941, THIS PAGE!!! Just stroll up until the Counter on the Right indicates 941. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I sent him a PM as I did not know if he wanted to be named as the breeder but guessed they are his as I follow the landrace threads. There is some info on #2 #5 and #6 but I did not find #4 and #7. (Tried to do my research first :smiley: )

4 Likes

Friends, look at this giveway by @misterbee @dingys @punk77 @Onobigrower @FPunk @Haxixandoamente @kroma @VisionGrower @Txana_kuin @ervasagrada @true @niido42 @Budgus @Cannalivre .

10 Likes

Breeder of Red Snake is Cannabiogen in Spain but they went out of business a few years ago. The ultra rare Oaxacan 79 x Punto Rojo…I gave away some f2s a while back. :wink: Always stellar smoke!

12 Likes

INDEED, those being listed today are from the four Phenos/f2s sent to me. SUPER THANKS for your valuable input. Continued success in ALL your Projects. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’ve never had any ABC.
I’m throwing my hat in the ring!
Thank you Mister :honeybee:
:smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you for this opportunity @misterbee!

@LedZeppelin

1 Like

@misterbee, Wonderful NRG You create Sir! Its greatly appreciated.

You have an amazing offering that you are sharing, Thank You and to the all the Breeders… Yeah Baby!

Hey @luxton @420noob @THCeed @tresbundles check out @misterbee giveaway!!

6 Likes

has the auto give-a-way started yet ? can’t seem to edit – did go to #194 and got on the list for last gice-a-way

Much Much Better @THCeed !

Thanks for reminding Me that I am allowed 1 (one) entry.

And Thanks to all behind this effort!
@misterbee

3 Likes

I’m going to spell this out as ACCURATELY as I can. THE ONLY ACTIVE GIVEAWAY IN THIS THREAD IS AT ENTRY NUMBER/# 941!! There ISN’T a #194 to sign up to. Any LAST Giveaway is over and done with. The AUTO DRIVE-IN GIVEAWAY Start Date/Time hasn’t been announced yet. You’re making it more difficult than it should be!! SCROLL UP/ :up: :arrow_double_up: and stop when the Cursor indicates 941/109? I can’t explain it any easier, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Here’s a link to the aforementioned comment @misterbee is referencing:

Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

Don’t make it too easy :laughing:

11 Likes

Thank you much @misterbee !!
platano|nullxnull

1 Like