MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Thank you for 2 more days of fun.

3 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:Won for the first time a raffle. Pretty excited! :partying_face: :partying_face: Thx @misterbee May this be a great run for me. Will be my first grow in 30 years, so yeah I am pretty wild at the moment lol :heart: :heart:

19 Likes

Congrats, That should be a great strain to run @ledlight

2 Likes

You, indeed, got a good one. CHOCOLATE RAIN (Chocolope x Cocoa Kush) x Blueberry is highly sought after, 9ish weeks, Medium yielding, easy grow. CONGRATS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Almost forgot…When I :heart: your “Personals’ PM”, you can delete info…NOT NOW. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Thanks @misterbee, your a Gentleman and a Scholar.

5 Likes

oh duh… lol thanks!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners of this wonderful giveaway! @misterbee Thank you for your generosity! You guys are awesome, gentlemen!

5 Likes

Thank you @OhNo555 & @misterbee , really appreciate your generosity :pray:

3 Likes

What if I’m a lady today? That’s normal nowadays. Jk

4 Likes

Lol right, that a good line up there.

Good luck ladies

5 Likes

A bee is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he intends to.
This one intentionally arrived yesterday but I’ve been a bit busy and just had time to post up now! Hey- half the time as the first one, too!
Thanks again, @misterbee for the great giveaway and @JohnnyPotseed for the donation.
Good luck in the next wiki, y’all! :oncoming_automobile: :four_leaf_clover: :checkered_flag:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

23 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!! :clap: :handshake:

5 Likes

Love me some Chocolate Rain Sweet stuff

3 Likes

Package came in today, thanks @misterbee

Made you a dank you card. Can I send it to the return address on your envelope?

26 Likes

INDEED!!! “DANKS”, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

These just in:

Thanks @misterbee , looking forward to these :+1:
And @Guitarzan for the pre-work

21 Likes

You can credit the “GREAT OG-OG-OG” @Guitarzan for those. simply perfection. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Nice work. That’s got a lot to look at.

2 Likes

Good landing

Thousands merci Mister Bee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

19 Likes