MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Man, congrats on these! I’ve got one going now in the solocup challenge and the smell is absolutely intoxicating. Have fun :purple_heart:

3 Likes

So when the auto give away goes live, I want to make sure I have the rules down, we can only enter in ONE of the autos listed correct? Does that include the “bonus” listings or can we enter the bonus listings plus one from the main listing?

8 Likes

Yes only pick one strain, if there’s a bonus it usually is everyone that followed the rule to include your flag.
Don’t think I missed anything.

5 Likes

I’d have to agree with @Gho13
:wink:

3 Likes

awesome thanks!

1 Like

Wow thats an extensive Buffet @misterbee! Thanks to You and the Donors for making it happen.

I’ll message you, and I can add to your next scramble.

Cheers

3 Likes

Thank you so much, @misterbee, @OhNo555 and all of the bean makers, for these awesomely difficult games. You know, OMFG, and I’ve got to narrow it down to one choice. That ain’t easy! But it is fun!!

5 Likes

THANKS, that’s exactly why I attempt to give advance notice of upcoming Events. Even with the “Game of Chance Element”, at least you can narrow your choice. 29 MAY/1000 EST is the NEXT ONE!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Got the frankenstein in the mail today, thanks @misterbee , @OhNo555 and @JohnnyPotseed !

10 Likes

That’s a good one!

7 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Morning Canadian friend!! How’s it going?
Happy True Friday!!
:v: :hugs: :sweat_smile:
:partying_face: :sunglasses:
:exploding_head:

5 Likes

Hey @Abbbian …have a great weekend buddy!

3 Likes

Likewise!! Smoke a doobie!

:neutral_face: :hugs:

5 Likes

OG MEMBERHOOD…BEWARE!!! It has been brought to my attention certain facts concerning a member of our Community. It was revealed that NEXT MONTH, there will be a dedicated @SamwellBB/BAKED BEANZ Giveaway!! Should that have been “BE AWARE???” Either way, prepare for a Giveaway of one of my most respected OG-Friends and Breeder’s “work”, some of which have NEVER been released commercially. The Listing is being formulated as we speak. ALL, enjoy a pleasant weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

59 Likes

Should you @misterbee or @SamwellBB need my service, you know I will make myself available and am only a DM away! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

17 Likes

I don’t want to sound flippant or anything, I consider you a much-needed part of ANY Giveaway, barring any personal obligation(s). You’re just like “Ghost Busters”…I know who to call!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Oh hell yea a @SamwellBB bean giveaway…this is going to be epic, thanks for all you do @misterbee

6 Likes

It has been my observation that once @SamwellBB sees what BAKED BEANZ are listed…remember the “Z”!!..he’ll stop in if there’s any question(s) about his creations. “IF YA DON’T KNOW, YOU BETTA ASK SOMEBODY”!! As he should be, he’s humble, yet proud of his endeavors. I just want as many members to get a chance to grow these Gems as possible. There are many “Shiny Stones” in the Cannabis Game, but you’ll be having the opportunity to secure “DIAMONDS”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

31 Likes

Right. 6 + 6 + 4 and then driving the remaing 14 is 30. Where do you guys get 34?

1 Like

@SamwellBB @misterbee incredible :clap: :clap: :clap: you guys never cease to truly amaze me with your generosity

8 Likes